pattwait..

oops the response was sent..

Oops the response was sent around July (Not june as stated
in my previous posting) 19/20 and the AVM was updated
a couple of days later, stating that they had received the
repose to the RFE.
pattawait...ing for actual pattta now..

sg94ahpw,

Thanks for your reply. I guess no matter the National scheduler is functioning or not, our May 01 - Sept 01 filers are screwed badly... I'd like to find a way to let TSC be aware of that, however, no matter if we are proactive or not, TSC would always use the current processing time (8/2000) to shield any blame or inquiry... They are never ashame of their crawling processing speed... They are so far left behind compared to other three centers, but it doesn't bother them.... Just my thought...

Originally posted by sg94ahpw

But anyway, again we can only think about possible reasons wat is going on. Nobody can tell for sure. Let me know what you think.

As for what we can do about it, I dont know. I think we can possibily do somthing collectively. But I know the members on this board are not very enthusiastic to do anything. There have been several calls before but nthing happened. As I have said earlier a month or so ago, we will need to have 4-5 strong united aggressive leaders who will have to come forward with atleast 50 or so supporters in order to accomplish something

Passports stamped

We got our passports stamped on August 22 at Houston local INS office. We got there at 7:00 AM and got out at about 9:00 AM. We waited for almost 2 hours outside the door but the processing took only several minutes. The lady who stamped our passports is very nice and she told us we will receive our cards in 6-9 monthes.

yzhu1