i-485 approved

nicole chen

Registered Users (C)
Hi, Guys,

Told by the AVM that both my husband\'s and mine i-485 have been approved on 03/21/02. RD:03/30/01 ND: 04/12/02

This board has given us a lot of help and makes thw waitting time a bit easier. Good luck to everybody on the same board. You\'ll get yours pretty soon.

Congratulations (Could you tell us FP date and EB category pls)

Congratulations and good luck. Could you provide FP and EB details please. Thanks.

No Title

My RD is 03/27/01 and my fingerprinting was done on 03/06/02. I am still waiting. I got a chance to talk to an IIO and he was not very polite but he told me that they are processing March, 2000 cases and so I will have to wait for another 12 months. It seems that some people have got approval though their RD is after me.. I am not sure what\'s going on at TSC. It is really a frustrating long wait.. I have already waited for 12 months and now they ask me to wait for another 12 months.. I am not sure what\'s going on

My ND: 01/23/2001, FP: 02/27/2002. I am still waiting. Do you feel better now? Let us keep our hope.

No Title

Lisa, it is not a matter of feeling better. It is just a matter of understanding how TSC works.... I hope you understand that part. I think if things are not clear anybody would feel like that.. IT is natural

I also noticed that Nicole\'s FP date is 02/13/02 and 02/23/02, apparently she and her husband did i

congrats..so wait time is 12 to 14 mnths

congrats..happy to hear that people r getting approved..so the processing time is approx 12 to 14 mnths..can v say that? becas my RD & ND is 01/16/2002..so i can xpect by end of 1st quarter of 2003.!!!!!

Thanks

My husband was fingerprinted on 02/13/02, I was fingerprinted on 02/23/02, we didn\'t get our FP notice at the same time. after several days we were both FPed, i called tsc and was told our cases had been assigned to an officer. From that moment, i know i will get some feedback soon.

Hello, Please look at me

My pd is 8/97
Rd 8/99
ND 10/99
FP1- 2/00
FP2 - 11/01
3 EADs got
Ready to EAD 4
Still nothing
Called several times, approached senators, no luck