I - 485 Approved

tscEB3

Registered Users (C)
PD 12/99
ND 03/01
FP 12/01
AD 02/02

Thanks to you all for Help and sharing Info.
Wish you all Good Luck.

I got my passport stamped today at Houston INS

Experience was not very bad except that I had to wait in the wrong waiting area. I suggest that if someone go for passport stamping even if you are forced to take a number, please go to the back waiting area. This area is ment for Citizenship interviews. Request to any officer that You want your passport stamed and you have approved I-485. It won\'t take long. About 10 minutes or so. Also the best time to go is during or after lunch time.

Wish you all the best and feel free to ask any questions. I\'ll frequently visit this site.

TSCEB# Approved

Do you know of any more cases where after two weeks of FingerPrint I-485 got approved. My ND is 09/02/2001. I am yet to get FP notice

Help !!

I need to know how to find out when they are going to call my husband and I for our meetings. We have filled out the forms and sent them in, we also went to the INS in Atlanta, and about 2 months ago, we received a letter saying they would be in contact with us...They returned our money orders, and said to pay when necessary.How can I find anything out? Please e-mail me at nrose@customfinishing.com , if you have anything that can help me with this matter.I would like to know if they are going to allow him a citizenship or not, and I just need to know the first step on finding out.Thank You...

Clarification

Congrats. From your userid i believe that u ar on EB3 category. If your priority date is 12/99, how your receipt date is Mar \'02. Because PD becomes current only by Jul 01.

Anyway, I am just wondering did u do anything to make it faster. Looks like ur application is kinda ideal. Give us some answers/tips except the keyword \'patient\'

I am not clear what you mean by PD becomes current in jul 01?

Please clarify about PD.

I didn\'t do anything special except of keeping myself informed by reading discussions on this board.