I-485 approved

Muralidhar Prabhakaran

Registered Users (C)
I just got a call from my lawyer. Our 485 apps have been approved and he received the notices.

Details
 PD 12/98
 ND 12/99
 FP1 03/00
 FP2 11/01
 2 AP\'s and 2 EAD\'s for me and 3 AP\'s and 3 EAD\'s for my wife.

Contacted local congressman for 2nd FP scheduling.

Murali

Congrats!

Please post your good news in the thread \'Anybody after 2nd FP waiting or approved".

BTW did you talk to an IIO to have your case assigned to an officer ?

Congrats!!!

did u ever get hear that the case has been assigned to an officer?

-k7n

No Title

I did talk to the IIO thrice after my 2nd FP. First time she said that they had gotten the FP and they were verifying it. The second time she said that she has sent an email to get the file from the storage for moving it to the officer and that process takes about 60 days. Two weeks later when we called on 12/14 she said that the case was assigned to an officer on 12/12 and it would 30-45 days to make a decision. Looks like it was approved the same day.

HTH
Murali

congrats!! one question for you.

After contacting congressman, how long did it take for you to get 2nd FP notice?
My FP expired last month thinking of contacting senator since no response from INS or my lawyer :(

No Title

I contacted the congressman in early sep 2001. I also contacted INS a couple of times. I got a letter from the congressman in the last week of sep saying that my FP would be scheduled soon.
  I got the notice in first week of Oct.