Registered Users (C)
I received approval notice in the mail today. My case details are:

EB2, China
PD 9/16/1999
RD 3/20/2001
ND 4/3/2001
FP 3/15/2002
no RFE

Also my wife case is still pending, her FP date was 4/12/2002.

My previous login name was April2001.
Thanks for the board. This board has been a great help for me to get through those tough days.

congratulations !! Please post your details in Rupnet Easy Tracker at....

http://www.rupnet.com/immigration
This will help others in line and make their wait easy. This system has auto e-mail feature, which sends out e-mail when you post your info with approval, to those who are waiting in your RD month.
Again thanks and enjoy
greaty-k

AD is 4/22/2002, I haven\'t checked AVM yet. Each time I tried to check AVM

this week, I always get busy signal or no voice mail. I\'ll try it tonight.

Approval

Are the approval notices sent to the applicant address or
the lawyers address?

Regards,
Suds

Thanks everyone, here are more details about my case.

I never called IIO and never contacted Congressmen/Senate. I sent two faxes to TSC, one was back in November of last year to request FP notice, another fax was in Feb.02 to inform address change. The FP notice finally came in Feb.02 and was scheduled on 3/22/02, we did one week earlier, i.e.3/15/02. My wife FP passed the machine but was rejected by INS as non-classifiable. She had to redo it on 4/12/02.
I think she will get her approval soon.

My experience, TSC is unofficially processing ND April 2001 cases with FP done. So good luck to you guys. You will get it done soon.

Gking1, acturally ASC sent the FP redo letter to her

After we did FP on 3/15/02, I called FBI the next monday and they told me both FP were processed and results were sent back to TSC. We thought we were fine. But two weeks later, we got a letter from local ASC and told her to redo the FP. When we got to the ASC, the agent there told us TSC found her FP unclassifiable and had to redo the FP. So she did it again on 4/12/02.