I-485 approved

AnanthSayan

Registered Users (C)
My wife\'s I-485 SRC 01-062-***** has been approved. The AVM does not say this, but I have received the approval notice!!! She is actually my dependent. I have not yet received mine and our daughter\'s. All three were filed together.

Congratulations

Congratulations, MY SRC# number is pretty close to you I hope I will get my approval soon.

Did you get your approval notice

AnanthSayan, Did you get your approval notice yet? How cum INS did not send your wife approval notice and yours at the same time? Does it generally happen like this. Did you talk to IIO about your approval.

No Not yet

I have not received mine and my daughter\'s approval notices. I have separately requested readers to post their opinions on this situation. I have not spoken to an IIO. My wife and I received our second EAD cards yesterday.

Someone help on AP please :(

My AP was approved on Dec 20, 2001 (last year) but niether my lawyer nor myself have received the AP documents...anyone else faced this situation? I\'m not sure if it is lost in mail or are folks on this chat also facing similar situation where their mail from TSC is taking a long time to arrive??
Pls. help...

I-485s approved

I spoke with an IIO at the INS-Texas Service Center. I-485s for myself, my wife and my daughter were approved on Jan 9, 2002. Somehow, the approval notices for myself and my daughter were mailed to my old attorney and my old home address. Only my wife\'s records were updated to reflect my current attorney and my current home address. The lady I spoke to was very helpful. She updated all records and generated duplicate approval notices that will be sent to my current attorney and my current mailing address. She said that I can get the Passports stamped in San Antonio (I live in Austin, TX). So, I should be receiving the approval notices shortly.
PD: Sept 14, 1999
EB2-RIR (India)
I-485 ND: 12/20/2000
FP: 02/13/2001
I-485 AD: 01/09/2002
2 EADs and 1 AP
Received 2nd EAD just yesterday.

Additional info.

Mine is a case where I changed employers in July 2001 after 180 days of filing the I-485. I asked my current company attorney to write to the INS about this. The attorney wrote a letter to the INS in October 2001. Same Job Title and Job description. I did not receive any RFE. I-485 has been approved without any problem.

Did you do H1-Transfer

Hi,
Did you join based on EAD or did you do your H1 transfer?.
Which one is the best and safe.

Thanks
vvk

Congrats!!!

Hi AnanthSayan,
    Congrats. What about the salary from your new Company? Is it same as LC or More?

Thanks,
Nan Shi.