This is our information

Category: EB3
I-140 RD: Dec 21st, 1998
I-140 ND: May 28th, 1999
I-485 RD: June 14th, 1999
I-485 ND: June 27th, 1999
FP : October 5th, 1999 Wife\'s July 18th, 2000
SRC# : 99-199-xxxxx

We started our saga in July 1997 and after 3 1/2 years it is finally over.
My FP would have expired next month. My lawyer sent a FAX to the INS stating that. The very next day it was approved !!.

I have visited this board every day and it has helped me a lot. I will post the stamping experience when I get my passport stamped.

Good luck to all of you and God bless you.

Thanks

No Title

Hi TN,

Congratulations for your GC. I have few questions

1) Are u from India?
2) If you are from India does it mean that INS can issue GC even though the Priority dates are not current . PD for india is 5/97 right now.

Thanks

No Title

I got my passport stamped today.

We went around 6.45am and there were about 200-300 people standing in line. The parking lot was full at this time. If I have to do it again, I would go around 9.00am because there wasn\'t a line at that time.

After entering the building, we were standing in a wrong queue due to wrong information given by an officer. When you enter the building, go straight down and turn right (follow the blue line), and go through the double doors. Go to the very first room to your left and handover the passport and the documents requested by the INS (for us, it was only the passport, I-94 and two ADIT photographs along with the approval notice).

We gave all the documents to the officer around 8.30am and we were called in for the finger printing around 9.00am. We got the passport stamped and no questions were asked. They said it will take about 6 months to 1 year to receive the green card.

Good Luck to all of you who are waiting for the green card.

No Title

Hi Jeffrey, I did not send the fax, my lawyer did. I believe through AILA they can send it to any individual at INS. However the fax number to TSC, (I found from this site) is (214)767-7654 which I have never used myself.

Hope this helps.