I-485 approved

readcit

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys: My I-485 based on marriage is approved today. My question is do i get a conditional green card or a permanent green card 10 years?

I have been married with the same woman over 5 years. I applied for the I-485 packet in June 2005 and they received in July 10 2005. I have two interviews one together in November 2008 and then separetely in January 2009. We live together so over 90% answers were same. I wait for over 4 years because of my background checks.

Thanks in advance.

:eek:
Hi guys: My I-485 based on marriage is approved today. My question is do i get a conditional green card or a permanent green card 10 years?

I have been married with the same woman over 5 years. I applied for the I-485 packet in June 2005 and they received in July 10 2005. I have two interviews one together in November 2008 and then separetely in January 2009. We live together so over 90% answers were same. I wait for over 4 years because of my background checks.

Thanks in advance.

Congratulations!!! You sure have been through hell to get this GC. I am happy to inform you that you will be receiving a 100 year card for all your trouble. :eek: However, it start with you receiving a 10 year card because your marriage is over years.:) All people who were married less than 2 years at the time of the approval receive a 2 year conditional GC. :rolleyes: Your background checks sucks man...:(