I got the I-485 approval notice. Here are the details:

Category: EB2
PD: 10/17/1998
I-485 Receipt Date: 10/30/2000
I-485 Notice Date: 10/11/2000
Finger Print Date: 02/04/2001
Approval Date: 08/07/2001
No RFE.

Can anyone please provide the details of interview for stamping in Chicago office(what documents are required other than Passport, EAD and photographs).

Thank you and good luck to everybody.

SAP

Oops \'

Sorry for the typo. Notice date was 11/30/2000. I have updated the details in Immitracker also.

Is AVM update already?

Did you check the AVM? Is it updated already? Do you mind also post first 5 digits of your EAC number? Thanks for the info and congrats.

No Title

Congrats! Can you please post your EAC number. I would help others in tracking their cases.

No Title

This is a FAKE. It has got the signature of FAKE all over it.

Approval date is 08/07 that is 15 days ago.

ND is exactly 1 month after RD.

SAP doesn\'t seem to have recorded his details anywhere else.

Just a pop from ether.

I 485 Receipt received

Got receipt on 20 th August.
Following are the details
PD 05/15/1997
MD 06/07/2001
RD 06/11/2001
ND 08/13/2001

This is listed on the infitimes tracker as INTEZAAR.

No Title

485 ND seems to be before 485 RD, which is fascinating & is impossible. But it might be an honest mistake .. Why do you suspect this person ? He/she might be genuine. There are many folks out there who just browse this website without adding anything to it ..

I am not Fake

I am not faking anything here. I just want to clarify what do I gain by doing so. I myself was surprised to see the approval notice. I am a regular visitor of Immitracker.com I had posted my details long long back on Immitracker.com(number 1667).

Another clarification - I should have put finally got approved ... I was too excited I guess while updating Immitracker.com. The reason for the comment was due to a mess up by the attorneys and losing almost a year in the beginning of the GC process.

I had gone to India for three weeks and returned to on August 17th. Was very surprised to see the approval notice as I never expected it to be approved soon. Since I was not expecting approval so soon and moreover as I was not in the US never checked AVM until August 17th. After seeing the approval notice I checked AVM(on August 17th) and the message said this case is approved.

Being a frequent visitor of this site I have seen some strange things happen to many GC waiters at VSC. Sometimes bad and some other times good. In my case I consider this as a miracle at VSC considering the fact that many people applied earlier than me are still waiting.

I hope everybody a good luck and wish more good miracles happen to other VSC approval waiters.

Thanks,
SAP

Thank you

Thank you all. My EAC number is EAC-0102451XXX. I do not work for Rapidigm. I work for one of the Big five consulting firm.

SAP