I-485 approved

Congrats. I hope you will be receiving actual card(s) either today or tomorrow. All the best.

Thanks for the wishes and all of the replies to my many questions on this forum! Hope all of you have a Happy New Year :)

Ludhianvi, my name check was cleared on 10/25/07 and I had two LUDs on 12/18 and 12/19 with no change in status. Then I had a LUD on 01/02 when my I-485 was approved. Hope you and the others who are waiting get your green cards soon :)

My spouse and I got our cards on 01/11/08 :) We also got the welcome notice but did not receive an approval notice. I guess some people don't get it so I'm not worried about that. Thanks again to everyone who helped answer my questions :)

Wow! my prediction was correct. Who said USCIS is unpredictable??

We got the welcome notices (I-797) but no approval notice as well. I guess, that's normal.

eb1a_query: how shall we count the process time?

That's great, deena_etc.

I still haven't gotten the first FP yet. I phoned the TSC, and was told to wait since my case got transfered from California to TSC in October.

eb1a_query: how do they count the process time? My file arrived in TSC mail room on August 2rd, 2007.

The clock starts from the notice date; Yes I am also waiting for the FP notice as it was filled in texas and receipted in CAL and transfered back to texas.

Guys,

I was just joking about USCIS. It is really unpredictable. Only there was a trend for the cases that were submitted Jan-March last year at TSC and I-140 was approved in that time period, mostly through PP. After June-July things are different. It's taking longer. You can see we all got FP done within a month. AP and EAD were quick too. I'm surprised that you haven't received your FP notices. When you call TSC, what do they say? Anyway, hopefully they will catch up soon. All the best.

Skvadivel, your I-485 from NIW is in the same time line of my I-485. Please let me know when you get your FP notice.
eb1a-query, thanks for your comments. I did phone TSC, it sounded to me the time starts to click only after TSC received the transfered files, for me October 2007. The lady also told me the FP shall be out in two to four months. I had to wait. But thanks for your nice words.

I just got my FP notice on 1/19/2008, appointment on 2/7/2008.
However, my spouse's didn't come. We will wait for couple of more days, then we will phone TSC. Just in case, we don't want the FP notice got lost somewhere.