I-485 Approved

cool_blue

Just want to share the news to you all. This morning I received email from CRIS that my I-485 has been approved and card ordered. NO RFE NO INTERVIEW. Thanks for this forum.

RIR-EB2 VSC Priority-9/2001
I-140 - ND: 01/06/05 AD:2/14/05
I-485 - ND: 01/06/05 (SELF/SPOUSE)AD:11/07/06

Enjoy!!!
--Naveen Oshos
cool_blue said:
Just want to share the news to you all. This morning I received email from CRIS that my I-485 has been approved and card ordered. NO RFE NO INTERVIEW. Thanks for this forum.

Congrats! Which country are you from? also, where you stuck in name check by any chance?

Any follows up done..

Any input would be helpful

cool_blue said:

cool_blue said:

Congrats. My I-485 receipt date is in January 2005 as well. I have been stuck in name check. Were you stuck in name check as well? When did your name check get cleared? Congrats once again! Enjoy!

Answers

cbr 139 - When did you get Finger Prints taken?
cool_blue - I took Fingerprints twice. One in Feb 05 and next in June 06.

njrirlabor -Which country are you from? also, where you stuck in name check by any chance? Any input would be helpful
cool_blue - I am from India. Yes I was struck in Name Check Process.
I enquired with VSC representative in April 2006 if my name check was cleared. But the rep did not provide answer for that.
So, I went ahead and enquired FBI for FOIAP. The result came back within 7 days stating "NO records found".
Then I approached congressman (Pete, Fremont/california) for his assistance. His team was willing to help. Withing 2 months of the enquiry, I received post from congressman that my name check got cleared. My name check got cleared on June 06.

Akayal1973 - My I-485 receipt date is in January 2005 as well. I have been stuck in name check. Were you stuck in name check as well? When did your name check get cleared?
cool_blue - Please see above.

Thanks again to all the members of this forum.

Hi Cool_blue:

Thanks for your response. I really appreciate it. Does it help to obtain FOIPA from FBI? I see ur case was filed in VSC, so how come u contacted a senator in CA? Just Curious!!!

Thanks

cool_blue said:
cbr 139 - When did you get Finger Prints taken?
cool_blue - I took Fingerprints twice. One in Feb 05 and next in June 06.

njrirlabor -Which country are you from? also, where you stuck in name check by any chance? Any input would be helpful
cool_blue - I am from India. Yes I was struck in Name Check Process.
I enquired with VSC representative in April 2006 if my name check was cleared. But the rep did not provide answer for that.
So, I went ahead and enquired FBI for FOIAP. The result came back within 7 days stating "NO records found".
Then I approached congressman (Pete, Fremont/california) for his assistance. His team was willing to help. Withing 2 months of the enquiry, I received post from congressman that my name check got cleared. My name check got cleared on June 06.

Akayal1973 - My I-485 receipt date is in January 2005 as well. I have been stuck in name check. Were you stuck in name check as well? When did your name check get cleared?
cool_blue - Please see above.

Thanks again to all the members of this forum.

Stuck in Name Check ?

My advice to all of you is to contact your Senator..especially now that Democrats are in Power they are willing to help.

I contacted Sen. Hillary R. Clinton and her Office has been very helpful.
They contact USCIS and are now following up with the FBI for the name check. I did not even get any answer from USCIS about my status..but my case is stuck since last Dec.

PD Jan 2001
RD Sept. 2005
I140 AD Feb. 2006
I 485 FP Nov. 2005, FP cleared Dec. 2005. Nothing after that..!!! :cool: :confused: :mad:

calmguy said:
I contacted Sen. Hillary R. Clinton and her Office has been very helpful.

Hello calmguy, how have you been able to contact Hilary clinton office? Please can you specify as to how to be able to talk to her staff from immi. dept.

I actually have tried calling her office more than 10 times in the past 2 days but when the person on the phone transfers me to the immi. dept all I get is the answering machine.. So please suggest as to how fif you managed to talk to immi. dept. staff??