I-485 Approved

didoala

Registered Users (C)
Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On November 3, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

It happen after I contacted the Congressman's Office. Thanks everybody and wish fast APPROVALS. :)

Can you put your details here...

didoala said:
Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On November 3, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

It happen after I contacted the Congressman's Office. Thanks everybody and wish fast APPROVALS. :)

Hello Didola,
Can you please put your details here. are you from ROW?. What are your ND, PD and ADs.
thanks,
Sri

Congrats.

Do you have a 10/28 LUD with your case?

didoala said:

Current Status:

Didoala.
Congratulations, enjoy your freedom.
Can you please post details of your case?
thanks!

Found this from his first post:

============didoala wrote =========
Hi,
I filled I-140 concurent with I-485- March 20,2003
I-140 - approved March 1, 2006
How long will be I-485 approval? This is the E-mail I receive from the Immigration:
"Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On March 6, 2006, this case was reopened on a BCIS motion, and the case is now in process. It is taking between 850 and 900 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. "
It is very confusing for me... Do I really need to wait 900 days? Thank you.
======================

mvusa said:
Didoala.
Congratulations, enjoy your freedom.
Can you please post details of your case?
thanks!

didoala

TSC
EB3 WW
I-485/I-140; RD March 20, 2001; PD Feb 26, 2001
I-140 AD March1, 2006
FP1 May 2001 Bio code 3 July 20,2006
Many LUDs
Approval : November 3, 2006
Waiting for GC- will keep you posted.

There was mistake in I-140- the PD was February 2003. My Employer wrote 3 letters( to I-140 Unit- address on the lower left corner of the I-140 Approval Notice) and me one( to I-485 Unit) to TSC. Also I called every month TSC. After 7 months they changed my PD to 2001, but the excuse this time( I called every week TSC) was that I-140 is approved on October5, 2006. Finally before few days I contacted the Congressman's Office and they responded immediately. I sent all facts( I-140 with the correct date and the other one from 8 months ago) and the next morning(today) I received 8 E-mails with the I-485 Approvals- for my wife and me.
This my story. I hope will help somebody. :p

didoala said:
TSC
EB3 WW
I-140 AD March1, 2006
Many LUDs
Approval : November 3, 2006
Waiting for GC- will keep you posted.

There was mistake in I-140- the PD was February 2003. My Employer wrote 3 letters( to I-140 Unit- address on the lower left corner of the I-140 Approval Notice) and me one( to I-485 Unit) to TSC. Also I called every month TSC. After 7 months they changed my PD to 2001, but the excuse this time( I called every week TSC) was that I-140 is approved on October5, 2006. Finally before few days I contacted the Congressman's Office and they responded immediately. I sent all facts( I-140 with the correct date and the other one from 8 months ago) and the next morning(today) I received 8 E-mails with the I-485 Approvals- for my wife and me.
This my story. I hope will help somebody. :p

congrats didola...enjoy your freedom.

Didoala
I did not know your whole story, now I need to congratulate you again. You are very deserving of this triumph. You can leave all troubles behind and be free.
God Bless you.

didoala

Card in my hands: November 10, 2006

TSC
EB3 WW
I-140 AD March1, 2006
Many LUDs
Approval : November 2, 2006
Receive E-mail for the I-485 Approval: November 3, 2006
Card in my hands: November 10, 2006 :) :rolleyes: :cool:

didoala

I'm so happy for you. Approval message is exiting, great, joyfull news... But whe you get the card is complete bliss. God Bless you!

Congratulations

didoala said:

Current Status:

didoala
Hi! I was wondering if you've gotten any new e-mail messages after receiving approval notification and card?
Almost a month later after my approval I got rare email message. Please read my thread, any input welcome.
thanks.