snail_INS

Registered Users (C)
Hello Folks,

I finally got my I-485 approved. Its a good feeling!! Here are my details:

EB2, INDIA
PD: 01/27/99
RD: 01/07/00
ND: 01/27/00
FP: 03/16/01 (FP Notice received: 02/20/01)
AD: 04/16/01 (heared from the AVM.)

No RFE. First EAD+AP in 2000, second EAD+AP in 2001. Called IIO once in 03/2001 to find out about FP.

This board has been an IMMENSE HELP!! I have got more info from here than I could have got elsewhere.
THANK YOU very much to Attorney Mr. RAJIV KHANNA for keeping up this site!!!
I got help all the way from I-140 to I-485!! Myladoor, thank you for your efforts in maintaining
the immitraker site!!

What I learned from the process:
1. Dont delay the filing of labor/I-140/485 (even if it is not EB2,EB1,EB0 or EB -1)
2. Keep pushing your company till they file. The only proof of filing is the receipt notice (my co was good about it)
3. At some point it will be approved, so hang in there!!

Best of luck to all !!

No Title

Congraduations!

Your case proves that applicants whose ND is between 1/00 and 3/00 should get approved 2 months after INS sent you FP notice.

Best luck to all.

No Title

Congrats. Can you ppsot your 1\'st few of EAC and also where did you do your FP\'s

No Title

Hi all ! Thanks!

My EAC: 00-085-xxxxx
I did my FP in Arlington, VA - automated FP - friendly INS technicians,
and a cool optical scanner.

No Title

I updated the immitracker entry and pressed submit,
and I can see the correct entry in it the next time I log in,
but it does not update it in the table that is seen by the world.

I guess myladoor has to accept the updates into the database..

No Title

Congratulations! The Tracker is updated (thanks), the static reports will get updated during the regular publishing...The reports are not kept online as it cannot respond fast to that many hits (about 5000 + hits / day).

No Title

snail_INS,

could you please confirm if there was a company name change ?

Thanks

No Title

Congratulations ! Incidentally, we are in the same category (EB2), and have the exact same PD (01/27/99). But as you said, the lawyer delayed for about 6 months before filing for the I140..so my ND/RD got delayed proportionately to 05/00 and 06/00.