I-485 approved

Test User

I have been using this site for almost 2 years but this is the first time I have posted a message. I just want to share this news to help us get an idea of VSC\'s approval patterns.

Our application (I, spouse, 2 sons) were approved last Feb 23. We got the courtesy copies yesterday.

Details:
EB3, Country=Other, PD 10/5/98, RD 12/2/99, ND 12/16/99,
EAC-00-055-XXXXX (same for family)

Other Details
Never called IIO; never called congressman/senator; Company had a merger and name change (but new company = succesor-in-interest, according to company lawyer); did not get RFE; no I-140 redo; nothing more was asked from me; Just got straightforward approval, no other issues.

Thanks to everyone.

Question: Is is possible that the approval pattern is based approximately on when your were fingerprinted? Like for EB3, people with FP sometime in late September/early October are being processed (???)

No Title

Many congrats to you buddy.
You are not going to believe that am also from country other and have the same exact ND and RD.
But still waiting!
Do you mind telling me if the AVM changed or is the same old "your I485 was received on bla bla..."
But again, my heartiest congratulations to you.

No Title

I did my FP in late September 2000, I think it was Sept. 30. I got the FP notice about 3 weeks prior to that date.

I found out it was approved because the message changed on the AVM. I was expecting something like "... was received last Dec. 16, 1999 ..." but now it was "... application has been approved." or something like that. I checked the AVM this Friday afternoon and when I got home, I also discovered that the courtesy copies were in the mail.

No Title

Congrats! Appreciate your updating the ImmiTracker.com

FP Vs Approval (AD-FP) figures are available in "How Long" report. Which like everything else varies from time to time. Example now VSC is issuing FP\'s much early and hence the AD - FP might increase?