I-485 Approved

eagle1

I-485 approved after a marathon race.
PD 03/11/98, RD 08/25/99, ND 09/21/99, EAD1, EAD2, NIW, self petetioner, India, EB2,RFE for 3 pay stubs, 1999 tax statement, letter from current employer (stated when i joined, salary and did not mention the nature of work since INS didn\'t ask for it).

Filed under EB2 NIW in 1996 and rejected while on F1, went till filing a motion and backed out in 1997. Applied again in Jan 1998 to Vermont and got thru at last. Changed jobs on EAD....Good luck all.

No Title

oh..RFE issued in 2001 jan, replied in Feb, INS received it on the 21st and updated the same day and approved on the 26th Feb and AVM updated. AVM ws not updated when the RFE was issued.

No Title

eagle-1

When you changed jobs on EAD, I am assuming you did that after
 180 days of 485 filing. Did you do have to redo 140 or anything else with the new employer?

will appreciate your reply !

No Title

congratulations ,can to tell exactly when you replied to RFE , when they received it and when they updated they recevied it

I replied to rfe on 15th feb I am waiting for them updated AVM for recevied

Thanks

No Title

Can you tell when the RFE was mailed by you. When they received it.
Because im my case the RFe was mailed on 21st but yet they have not entered in the system

No Title

I changed job after my EAD, Changed once again, worked in 2 companies at the same time. Remember I am the beneficiary and I am the petetioner when I filed for I-140. Company did not sponsor me. It is under EB2 NIW. Received RFE last week of Jan. Attorney mailed RFE on the 20th Feb by fedex, recived by INS on the 21 and AVM updated on the same day. Checked AVM on 02/28 and it was updated .."this case has been approved on the 02/28 and a copy will be mailed ..if 14 days have passed.." Hope this helps.