I-485 approved

LandShark

Registered Users (C)
thanks atique rahman for the support during the waiting period. thanks everyone for sharing info

Last edited by a moderator:
GC Cards

Hi LandShark

Did you get your plastic cards yet? If yes, how long did it take to receive after your approval email :rolleyes:

they send out the welcome letter on 27th, i got the letter on may 1st.
on may 2nd, i got the plastic. the letter came with the card was also dated 27th.

I485 approved

Hello gurus

This forum seems to be very vibrant . Guys come out to share experiences and offer advice. I would appreciate if some one could throw somelight on my case. My case was approved on 04/04/2006. Approval notice was followed by physical cards for me , my wife and daughter. I got approval for son but no card. I called INS and representative looked into the case and said after sending the approval notice they have sent the file to record room by mistake . she is sending the request for recall of file and issuance of card. In case of my younger daughter she said everything is ok . Since she turned 14 before application was approved , she was required to get finger prints done. Now everything is in place and file is with officer. With in 2 to 3 days i should have some thing.

Do i need to send any rqeuest etc in writing for issuance of card for my son or assuarnce from rep is good enough. How long it might take?

The following is teh detail of my case:

EB1( Multination executive)
I140 & I 485 filled Nov 2004
I140 approved Nov2005
I485 approved April 2006
country India

Thanks

Thanks Landshark . It was very prompt reply and infact seem logocal enough.Since the Rep assured that file is with officer without any issue everything is clear and in next few days decison is expected , i will wait for 10 days.I think in my son case it might take longer as they have to get the file back from storage. Any one with similar experience.

Anything else i need to do . Please advice .

since they are all APPROVED, you dont really have to worry about anything.

"call them once every 10 days" is what i got from a really expensive attorney. normally, that is how long they need to react