I-485 Approved

RDJAN2003

Registered Users (C)
Hello all,
My I-485(Jan 2002 case) finally approved after long wait. i guess mine struct in name check for a while. I did try all the possible ways of trying get my case moving but no luck . finally it approved today.i wish every one who wa son wait will get their 485 approved soon.
Thanks
Srikanth

Congrats Srikanth!!
--Naveen Oshos

RDJAN2003 said:
Hello all,
My I-485(Jan 2002 case) finally approved after long wait. i guess mine struct in name check for a while. I did try all the possible ways of trying get my case moving but no luck . finally it approved today.i wish every one who wa son wait will get their 485 approved soon.
Thanks
Srikanth

Congratulations!!!

Can you post yoru details?
Also did you have any LUDs before approval? Also did you call them recently about name check..and what did they tell you.

I am hoping they have started updating their system with name check results that had come in a while ago.

RDJAN2003 said:
Hello all,
Thanks
Srikanth

You and GB04 are the most optimistic guys on the forum :))))) Keep it up.
--Naveen Oshos
supply_demand said:
Can you post yoru details?
Also did you have any LUDs before approval? Also did you call them recently about name check..and what did they tell you.

I am hoping they have started updating their system with name check results that had come in a while ago.

Approved and got Magic Mails

Hello all,
My I-485(Jan 2002 case) finally approved and my kids I-824 too.

Details:
PD : June 20, 2001 (SUB EB2)
I485 RD : DEC 30 , 2004
2 EAD and 2 AP
I485 approved APR 20, 2006
LUD 4/17/2006 ( for FP3) 3/11/2006 (No mesg change)

Thanks to every one in this forum for their nice advice , help and I pray everyone who are all waiting will get their 485 approval soon.

Thanks again
eckris1

correction for LUD CHANGE

Hello all,

Details:
2 EAD and 2 AP
LUD 4/17/2005 ( for FP3) 3/11/2006 (No mesg change)

Thanks to every one in this forum for their nice advice , help and I pray everyone who are all waiting will get their 485 approval soon.

Thanks again
eckris1

GREAT!!!
--Naveen Oshos
eckris1 said:
Hello all,

Details:
2 EAD and 2 AP
LUD 4/17/2005 ( for FP3) 3/11/2006 (No mesg change)

Thanks again
eckris1

Naveen Oshos

You are in every forum . Don't you have any work to do. Every one gets a green card :)

Just hope for the best .. Stop praying to All the BABA's like Sai --
I meet that Mother F year . He told me i will get GC after 2 years .. But i got it in 3 month .. i went to meet that Mother F all the way ..

Hopefully that Mother F closes his business ... :p

i heard that Sai baba is Gay ... :confused:

Don't worry, I don't have faith in any baba's etc.
Thanks for the tip anyway.
--Naveen Oshos
mywifelaborpain said:
You are in every forum . Don't you have any work to do. Every one gets a green card :)

Just hope for the best .. Stop praying to All the BABA's like Sai --
I meet that Mother F year . He told me i will get GC after 2 years .. But i got it in 3 month .. i went to meet that Mother F all the way ..

Hopefully that Mother F closes his business ... :p

i heard that Sai baba is Gay ... :confused:

here are my case details

Details:
PD : OCT 2000 (SUB EB2)
I485 RD : jan 2002
5 or 6th( don't remeber) EAD
I485 approved APR 17 2006
LUD change every day in the first wee of april and last weekof march.
please let me know if you need any other info

Congratulations RDJAN2003. When and how did you know yours was stuck in Namecheck and what all methods did you try ?