I-485 Approved

GC-App

Registered Users (C)
Got message for myself (Primary) today, but not for my husband yet.

On April 14, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a
new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Here is my GC stories:
I work in a Fortune 100 company, and I have worked here 7 years, never change a job.

Applied Labor in 8/2000, NY
Labor approved in 6/2004
EB3 I140/I485/EAD ND: 9/7/2004
I140 AD: 11/22/2004
FD: ND: 2/15/2005, SD/completed: 3/17/2005
I485 LUD 3/18, 3/29 (FD Received), AD: 4/14/2005

What a long journey - almost 5 years, 4 years waiting for NY labor, almost hopeless, but I140/I485 turned to very smooth, never have a RFE, all of these finally finished!!! This forum has been very helpful!!! I would like to thank you united nation and all other volunteers who have spend a lot of time to help others, you did great jobs!!! Thanks a lot!!!

PS: I did not receive approved message, the only message I received is card ordered.

Last edited by a moderator:
unitednations said:
congratulations.

four years for labor. that requires a LOT of patience.

Thank you unitednations for your support and expertise, all the best wishes to you!!!

Congratulations! And I know its really hard to wait for Labor for 4years and one of my friend has filed in NY and he is still waiting for his Labor from more than 4 years. I don't know why they take so long for just approving labor petition and I am happy that all your steps went fairly smoothly. Good Luck to you!

needhelp1 said:
Congratulations! And I know its really hard to wait for Labor for 4years and one of my friend has filed in NY and he is still waiting for his Labor from more than 4 years. I don't know why they take so long for just approving labor petition and I am happy that all your steps went fairly smoothly. Good Luck to you!
Thank you needhelp1 and congratulations for your approval too!!! NY state probably is the longest one for labor.

Congratulations! That was a long wait for labour but in the end the journey was fast. Its lucky that atleast 485 stage took less time.

GC-App said:
Thank you Coltech and good luck to you.

WantGCIn2005 said:
Congratulations! That was a long wait for labour but in the end the journey was fast. Its lucky that atleast 485 stage took less time.
Thank you WantGCIn2005, you are very close, you will get your GC soon.

Card Mail

Today I got card mailed Email for spouse as well.
For my daughter no message changed
(still same "Notice Mailed") :confused:

Thank you orangetreats, savichin and mygc05. Congratulation to you too! Enjoy your freedom!

mygc05,
I got Card mailed message yesterday (4/19), and received approval notice today from mail, I got a LUD changed today, but no message changes, probably because they are working on my husband case. My husband I485 has not approved yet, online message still is FP received. I do not have kids in my GC applications. I do see other posts regarding kids under 14 year old and they do not receive card ordered messages either.

mygc05 said:
GC-App Congratulations

I got approved the same day. 14th April as you. I got approval mail and after
10 min I got card ordered mail on 14th. Do let me know what is the progress in your
end.
For my daughter I do see the message, (approved bla bla) No card she is
6 year old but no FP/biometric given yet.

Applied Labor in 7/2000, NY
Labor approved in 8/2004
EB3 I140/I485/EAD ND: 10/6/2004
I140 AD: 11/17/2004
FP: ND: 2/15/2005, SD/completed: 3/02/2005
I485 LUD 3/3, 3/10 (FD Received), AD: 4/14/2005
Spose same. :D

Congratulations GC-App..

Whats journey man .. Anyway Contratulations

Here is my story .. my Finger prints done almost the same date as yours .. and recived date is also same .. I am waiting on my 485 aproval ..

Can somebody tell me know what do i need to do ..

Adi

congrats!

Total wait for GC is 5 Yrs for you. Some had to wait for 3 years in I485 alone. I guess there is compensating rule with USCIS :)

Did you give the biometrics during FP? Atleast this process has been streamlined. There was no concept of biometrics when we did FP Feb 2004, and therefore had to go for PP stamping. One week has passed still no LUD for Card Ordered.

rajudm said:
Total wait for GC is 5 Yrs for you. Some had to wait for 3 years in I485 alone. I guess there is compensating rule with USCIS :)

Did you give the biometrics during FP? Atleast this process has been streamlined. There was no concept of biometrics when we did FP Feb 2004, and therefore had to go for PP stamping. One week has passed still no LUD for Card Ordered.

My biometrics is given too.

rajudm said:

Thank you rajudm, I did FP and Biometrics on 3/17, I got card mailed message on 4/19, have not receive the card yet. Good luck to you.