I-485 Approved!!!!!!

weeyessee

Registered Users (C)
Folks
It\'s happened!! The automsg stated that my 485 was approved on 07/25/00 and approval notice was mailed. Same message for my wife\'s case too. It has been a very long path but it is over!
Details: INDIA RD 03/01/99 ND 03/16/99 FP 02/17/00 RFE sent 06/29/00
RFE Response acknowledged 07/12/00 Case approved 07/25/00

I\'ll still be around on these boards. This has been an excellent source and sink to vent your frustrations/feelings and knowing others are in the same shape too made me keep sane throughout. Thanks to Rajiv Khanna for it.

HANG in there guys!! Never give up....it\'ll come. It is 12:00 midnight but I think I will have a beer and go crash....Good luck.

One last word : If you are new to the GC process, get the BEST ATTORNEY in town. Can\'t stress it enough.

Bye.

No Title

weeyessee,

Congrats! When did you send the RFE response? My list doesn\'t have it.

CrazyBoy

No Title

Thanks Crazyboy. RFE response was sent on 07/11. INS ackn on 07/12. Yours should be around the corner! GoodLuck.

No Title

RFE was for employment letter and updated G325s. The format is very simple. It should state that you are currently working as Blah Blah earning Blah Blah and that upon approval of I485 you will be working as Blah Blah with salary Blah Blah.
The current salary can be mentioned even though it will be vastly different to that when advt. went out.

No Title

Could you please tell me how different was your current salary in respect to the salary
on the LCA. Please tell me the pct increase
Thanks