I-485 approved

jollyguy

Registered Users (C)
I-485 approved
wac-03-070-***** approved

Hi all,

Want to share this wonderful news with all of you and truly hope the same will happen to you soon. Checked my status online yesterday and got the letter today for me and my wife. Couldn't believe it actually said "approved" and kept going back to check the status online before receiving the letter today.

Here are the details:

Receipt date for I-485 - 12/30/2002
1st FP - Feb'03
1st AP - May'03
1st EAD - May'03
I-485 approved on 04/23/2004

Good luck to you all!!!

Congratulations

jollyguy,

Congratulations on your 485 approval.

If you have got your passport stamped could you please share your experince? Which city do you live in?

485 approval

I have not got my passport stamped. Let me now if anyone has gotten it stamped in the last few days.

Thanks

sorry i have not responded to the querries. Was in India while my case was approved. Got back in today and will go for stamping tomorrow.

I did not do any enquiry on my case at all. My wife happened to see the status online and told me we were approved.

As an aside please dont use Air Canada to travel to India its a crappy airline and U will have the worst experience when you come back to the US.

Hi,

Went for stamping today to SJ office. Reached at ~7 am and was 5th in line. Was done by ~9 am. Card has been ordered.

Thanks

congrats!!

Jolly,
are you seriously a Dec 30th 2002 filer?
which means your 485 was adjudicated in like 16+ months?
dramatic improvement in the performance!
--Rox