I-485 approved without RFE, Need Stamping information

r2xhc

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My case was approved on May 03, 2004, I was surprised that no RFE asked, I changed my job after filing I-485 180 days, my case was EB2.

I would like to know passport stamping information in Atlanta office, what kind of document I should bring with me, APs, EADs, passport, photos, I-94, should I bring old I-94 record copies? My approval notice is courtesy copy, should I bring the official copy which received by my attorney? If you had experience recently, please share with me, I will appreciate your help.

Thank you,

WAC-02-111-XXXXX
RD: 02/2002
First FP: 05/2002
Second FP: 02/2004
Approval: 05/03/2004

Did you notify USCIS about the job change (AC21) ?

Hi r2xhc,

Did you notify USCIS about the job change (AC21) ?

Thanks

r2hxc,

Did you online status change after 2nd FP or when you were approved. I am in WAC02111 series and done2nd FP, but the online message never changed.

i did stamping about 2 months back

and i was asked for,

Approval (courtesy copy), passport, 2 Photos, I-94 and driver's license.

(I had EAD, AP also with me, no copies of old I-94's).

Got it stamped in 20-30 minutes and got the actual card in 3 weeks.

>
>
>
Best of Luck

THANK YOU!

>> I remembered that my attorney only informed my address change while I moved.

>> I did my second FP twice, the first time was Jan.04, no message changed several days later, then I called FBI and they told me the fingerprints were unreadable and results were sent to service center already, about three weeks later, I received another letter and asked me to redo the FP, I did it in Feb. 04, and the on line message was changed in about 3~4 days, hope it could give you some clue which may happen to you whoever asked.

congrats

Congrats.
My ND is 02/28/2002,(wac-02-122-xxxxx) 1st FP was in OCT 02, 2002 but I have not recvd the 2nd FP notice yet even though itz beyond 15 months. Is there way to check if 2nd FP notice was sent. I have changed my address after 1st FP but I have been recieving the AP and EAD to my new address properly after change of address.
-desi_alien
-----------
WAC-02-122-xxxxx

w2s with original appln

congratulations! i have a question on whether u filed w2s with ur original app? our lawyer said it was not necessary and i am wondering if we will now get RFE because we did not include them in our original appln :(

wac0222******
RD:07/04/2002
2nd EAD
2nd AP
no 2nd FP
no RFE

>I did not remember that I included W2s for original application form, I only submitted whatever required;

>If you think your FP is expired, you may try to call 800 service center and ask for 2nd FP notice, it worked for me, I told my friend a few week ago and she got it too, it's no hurt to give it a try.