I-485 approved without FP!!!

Sometimes they take a case out of a pile and use it as an example when they are training new IIOs. During the training they actually end up adjudicating the case for real. Instead of digging up the oldest case around, they actually take the one fresh off the top of the pile, since its more convenient. Its possible that your case was in this situtation. You're extremely lucky. Congrats!

Outcome

Hey nickEarth ...... Also please let us know the outcome of the stamping. I hope everything goes thru fine.

Well one more example of "KUCH BHEE HO SAKTA HAI" when USCIS works :)

"KUCH BHEE HO SAKTA HAI" = "ANYTHING MAY HAPPEN"

nickearth said:
Recently I have done my FP for canadian immigration and received clean report from FBI.
The FP for Canadian immigration are shared with FP for US Immigration because the name check is done by FBI in both cases. This seems to be the reason.

However, I do not think USCIS has a link with Canadian Immigration. My advice to you is that this is a inconsistency and you should notif USCIS immediately. Lot of people on this board have said you should enjoy your freedom, but I think this could create problems for you in the future. My 2 cents .. for what they are worth. Best of Luck.

dazzling,
I've heard of a few people that got approved without fingerrpints, it won't be an issue, it happens. I actually personally know a couple of people who this happened to, they were adjudicted in 4 months in TSC, no fingerprints.