Registered Users (C)
EB3 other
ND: 10/05/99
RFE: 01/28/01
RFE Sent: 02/06/01
I-485 Approved: 02/13/01
Courtesy Notice received: 02/20/01

No Title

congrats h3em , can you please tell us how u came to know your case was approved , is it by calling IIO or AVM or received the notice letter?
thanks

No Title

Conratulations... I wish you the best in your "green" life. *8)

-Bosco

No Title

the layer received today the official notice.

Good luck to every one of you.

No Title

Can you tell me what I-89 is that you need to feel out during passport stamping? What type of question do they ask on this form?Congrats and good luck.

No Title

Hi h3em,
at first Congratulations....
Can u please tell me whether you received a copy of RFE and Employment letter from your attorney or not?..
Also did your company name was changed in between the process...

thanks..

No Title

Hi h3em,
at first Congratulations....
Can u please tell me whether did you receive or your attorney receive the RFE copy? In case you did not receive the copy did your attorney mailed the copies of RFE and Employment letter to you..

In my case my attorney says RFE and Employment letter will not be given to the applicant ... Is it true?

Also did your company name changed in between the process.......My co. name has been changed.. I don\'t know whether they would ask for I140 redo or not...

thanks..

No Title

Today I received the official approval notice from the lawyer and in the mean time I went early in the morning for the stamp using the courtesy approval with all the family.

INS office in Arlington, Virginia . The service is very slow. We started lining up at 6:20 am and we left the office at 1.00 pm. they only service 150 person a day; those who arrived after 8.00 have no chance to pass and they need to come back.

We were lucky we were able to have our passports stamped.

Thanks to every body.

No Title

Yesterday I received the official approval notice from the lawyer and in the mean time I went early in the morning for the stamp using the courtesy approval with all the family.

The officer took care of the I-89, she filled up the form and she made us sign and finger print one finger. No special question.

INS office is: Arlington, Virginia. The service is very slow. We started lining up at 6:20 am and we left the office at 1.00 pm. they only service 150 persons a day; those who arrived after 8.00 have no chance to pass and they need to come back.

We were lucky and we were able to have our passports stamped.

My company never changed its name and I have been working with them for over 4 years.

Thanks to every body.