I 485 Approved - Urgent Help

BR66

Registered Users (C)
Thank God. I 485-Approved as per online status. My Wife’s and Son’s also been approved. No ref.

Thanks Rajiv, Ginnu and all the members of this forum and good luck to every one. This forum is great and always gave me hope, which build my confidence and supported like I am not alone. I request every one please post all of your experiences and continue helping and keep every one’s hopes alive.

RD: Oct 2002; ND: Nov 2002; 1st FP: Jan 2003; 2nd FP: Jun 2004

Until my second FP, online status was showing 1st FP notice has been sent…etc…..etc…. I registered my details in USCIS Web site and that may triggered some thing after that every thing was fast. I may be wrong but I suggest every one to register their details.

If any one knows, please post your comments.

1. Is approval will be mailed to attorney or to my home address? Or they will send to both?
2. Online shows, my son’s plastic card has been ordered, but not for us. As I studied some where in this forum do we need to go to stamping for activating my plastic card order?
3. Already I changed my employer after 180days and I have not filed AC21 as per my attorney’s advice! Is this going to be a problem or can I inform INS now? My terms with GC filed employer is worst! But existing employer has good relation with them. What are my options?
4. Do I need to inform my new employer to change my status immediately or can I wait until I get stamped or I get Card?

Please help me

:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
BR66 said:
Thank God. I 485-Approved as per online status. My Wife’s and Son’s also been approved. No ref.

Thanks Rajiv, Ginnu and all the members of this forum and good luck to every one. This forum is great and always gave me hope, which build my confidence and supported like I am not alone. I request every one please post all of your experiences and continue helping and keep every one’s hopes alive.

RD: Oct 2002; ND: Nov 2002; 1st FP: Jan 2003; 2nd FP: Jun 2004

Until my second FP, online status was showing 1st FP notice has been sent…etc…..etc…. I registered my details in USCIS Web site and that may triggered some thing after that every thing was fast. I may be wrong but I suggest every one to register their details.

If any one knows, please post your comments.

1. Is approval will be mailed to attorney or to my home address? Or they will send to both?
---they will sent to both
2. Online shows, my son’s plastic card has been ordered, but not for us. As I studied some where in this forum do we need to go to stamping for activating my plastic card order?
---yes, once you get approval notice go to Local USCIS office and get your passport stamped
3. Already I changed my employer after 180days and I have not filed AC21 as per my attorney’s advice! Is this going to be a problem or can I inform INS now? My terms with GC filed employer is worst! But existing employer has good relation with them. What are my options?
------ you need to ask this from your lawyer , I think the AC21 can only be invoked BEFORE I-485 approval, but nothing wrong to give AC21 letter of your new employer when you go for GC stamp from Local USCIS office and post for others what the officer said
4. Do I need to inform my new employer to change my status immediately or can I wait until I get stamped or I get Card?
------ wait till you get your passport stamped from local USCIS office
Please help me

:confused:

Thank you Ginnu, I am planning to meet attorney before going for stamping. I will post attorney’s comments too. It looks like some more people are also on same boat!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Uscis

Hey,

How do we register our details with USCIS ? I do not see an option in their website USCIS.gov ?

Please let me know. Thanks,

KK

Did you get a notification for your second finger printing or did you ask for it. If so can you please tell me what you did.

Thanks,

USCIS sent the 2nd FP notices. I did not ask for it. I gave my first FP in the month of Jan’03 and 2nd FP in the Month of June’04.

Good Luck

Registered in USCIS

Thanks for the information BR66, I registered my case(s) there, hopefully something will happen. Thanks,

KK

Thanks BR66

I registered my case with uscis yesterday 08/03/04 and today they approved my EAD. My I-765 was received on 03/17/04. Hmmm!!!! USCIS works in a misterious way.

Received Plastic card Without Stamping!!

We did not go for stamping but Today we received Plastic Card for My Son!!! Any one received Plastice card without Stamping? do we need to go for stamping or Not?

Please post your comments