I - 485 Approved - RD 10/18/01, AD 1/21/03

sub1234

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Just now checked web site and found my I-485 was approved.
Also my wife's too. However the system says my children's EAC numbers were not found, I don't know why ? In the morning when I checked the status my children's numbers they were found but now they are not. I will wait and let you all know tomorrow if message changes.

PD 3/18/98
RD 10/18/01
RFE 11/11/02 ( evidence or my wife and children that they are having valid status during some period,, marriage certificate).
RFE replied on 12/12/02.
AD 01/21/03

It is not a age old case since my children are still under 12 years of age.

So things are moving. The frustrating wait appears to be over. I keep my fingers crossed till I receive approal letters to my hand.

Thanks to all people on the board. Ir was a wonderful forum.

sub1234 can you please respond

Hi sub1234
we also got rfe like yours .During the transition of two diff employers i Unkowlwingly do,nt have 797 and i94 for 4 months ,we got an rfe for that.i think yours is also similar case.can you see your private mail. other wise can you please give response here how you solved this problem
Thanks
sailaja

Last edited by a moderator:
sub123 AND Prasadgc

Hi Sub ,

Can you answer prasadgc. I am also in the same situation. When I changed employers they did not extend wife and kids h4 (I-797), they were out of status for 5 months. I sent them to India for stamping H4 visa after consulting with Sheela Murthy. So the new I-94 will put them in valid status. Did you use 245(i) and paid $1000 , for each. Would appreciate your response.
Thanks
DM

Reply to Sailaja,
-------------------
Please send me an e-mail, I will give you full details, we need to discuss a lot before replying, my Lawer was excellent and he did lot of work on this issue and replied back to INS, He was so confident that it will be approved in 60days time, but fortuntely it happened in 50days. Please feel free to contact me through e-mail.

PS : Also my children's 485 was approved, the automatic answering system has a different message it says that "A Welcome notice has been mailed".

Once again thanks to this forum and all the luck in the world to everyone.

Regards,

sub1234 can you please respond
Hi sub1234
we also got rfe like yours .During the transition of two diff employers i Unkowlwingly do,nt have 797 and i94 for 4 months ,we got an rfe for that.i think yours is also similar case.can you see your private mail. other wise can you please give response here how you solved this problem
Thanks
sailaja

Reply for 3DM

Contact me personally, I will help you whatever I can.
Also I am from NJ then moved Philly. EB2, not RIR case.
Regards,