I-485 approved on July,26, WAC-01-110-xxxxx

csc4852001

Registered Users (C)
Do know why I couldn\'t sleep tonight, so I got up at 1:30am and checked the AVM even I checked few hours ago. And found out both my case and my husband\'s case got approved!!!!!!!!!!

Here is detail:
PD 09/xx/99
RD 02/01/01
ND 02/22/01
FP 05/12/01 actual done on 04/05/01
AD 07/26/01
Submit both AP and EAD for both of us, my EAD still pending because of RFE.

I couldn\'t believe myself so I woke up my husband and listen both of our case for few times, that\'s true, our case got approved! We are so happy!!!!
Almost two years, not too bad. This site is very helpful, and special thanks to Ciba. I believe all Feb case will get cleared very soon.

csc4852001

No Title

I have talked to IIO only once on May to ask my figure printf status, at that time IIO told me, my case haven\'t been assigned to officer yet.

No Title

Thanks! Even the JIT report doesn\'t look good, but I believe you will see big progress in CSC soon.

Hearty congratulations!

It is not easy even keeping a job till the GC approval nowadays. Nice to hear that one more family got relieved.

Enjoy the freedom!

Congratulations! My RD is before you, FP done later, still waiting approval WAC-01-090-xxxxx

You must be very happy.
Your approval makes me happy too, letting me think that my case is pretty close to approval.

I\'ll post my approval here, as soon as I get it.
hal_love

No Title

Hiya, csc4852001, congratulations!!! You must be very
happy to hear the message in the middle of the night.
I hope you and your husband get some sleep after this. :)
I am happily updating your entry right now.

This is yet another ND 02/01 approval. Who cares about
98 cases in JIT reports?

ciba