I-485 Approved on 6/25

Peter Gu

Registered Users (C)
Checked the AVM last night, both my wife\'s and my I-485s have been approved on 6/25.
EB1(OR)
RD: Jan 11, 01
ND: Jan 30, 01
WAC-01-091-XXXXX

This forum has been very helpful, I really appreciate it. Hope we can see more approvals soon, and best luck to all of you!

No Title

Peter, cong! I am happy for you! We have the same ND and same WAV# 091, but the result is not the same. Hopefully, I will get it soon. By the way, when did you get your finger print? Also, how often do you think they update the AVM information? I mean if it will have a chance my attonery will know the approval before I call the AVM? Thanks for your information! Good luck everybody!

No Title

Beard, we had our finger print done on 3/29. I am not sure how often they update the AM. This may give your some clue:
I checked it last Friday (6/22), it was still the old one, I didn\'t check on 6/25, but when I checked on 6/27 (1am before go to bed) we heard the good one (approved on 6/25). Wish you the best!

No Title

I am in San Jose right now and I am from Hong Kong. I think the process in LA is faster than here. Do you think so?