I-485 Approved on 09/17/07

kv2002

Registered Users (C)
I am happy to let all of you know that, my I485 has been approved today and received the "Card Production Ordered" message today. Checked the mail around 10 pm...Wife's case is still pending.

I recently had two LUDs (9/7/7 & 9/10/7) and Card production mail today.

I know the pain of waiting years for this process to end, so I wish everyone who is waiting for the same to get a positive answer soon, especially people who have older PD or RD. Do not be bothered about the Oct Visa bulletin, it will soon move forward in my opinion.

Its really a surreal feeling after having gone through a very tough time starting with my 7th H1 extension in 2003 till today.

congrats kv2002!!!

could you please elaborate on your recent LUDs? what was the exact status message on 9/7 LUD and what was the status message prior to 9/7 LUD.

thanks.

mv

I am happy to let all of you know that, my I485 has been approved today and received the "Card Production Ordered" message today. Checked the mail around 10 pm...Wife's case is still pending.

I know the pain of waiting years for this process to end, so I wish everyone who is waiting for the same to get a positive answer soon, especially people who have older PD or RD. Do not be bothered about the Oct Visa bulletin, it will soon move forward in my opinion.

Its really a surreal feeling after having gone through a very tough time starting with my 7th H1 extension in 2003 till today.

Thanks

Thanks all.

MV1211

If you see my signature I had 2 recent FPs done.

So here is the order of actions on my case.

1) 03/07/07 - Received emails about case being transferred to TSC from VSC
2) Another LUD on 03/15/07 - No msg change
3) Sometime in June - no lud, Msg changed to "Case in Standard processing"
4) Aug 1st - FP2 (Code 1) - No LUDS for that
5) Aug lastweek - FP 3 ( Code 3) - LUDs on 08/26, 08/27. Msg changed back to "On March 7th".

6) On 09/07/07 - LUD, and msg again back to "Standard processing"
7) 09/10/07 - Only LUD
8) 09/17/07 - Card production ordered email.

thank you all again guys/gals.

I never congratulated anyone when they post their approval here, but would feel happy for them and smile when I read they narrate their excitment about the approval. But it really feels nice to get congratulating messages after have gone through horrible times with this process and know all the handle names and ID's for such a longtime.

This makes me more attached to this forum and want to wish you all more for getting a speedy approval. Comeon everybody, please update this board with all your approvals soon.

I am glad I got my GC just days (20 days) before I completed 10 years since I arrived here on a H1B visa.

Congratulations!
My PD is close to yours.
I had a couple of luds on 9/12 and 9/13 as well.
I wish they repeat the feat and send us approvals as well.
Looks like that between lud changes and approval mail, there is a good 10 day difference.
Hopefully they will do something in another 10 days before the new october bulletin comes into effect.

keeping fingers crossed !!!