I-485 approved, no stamping info

green_patta

EB3, India, PD 3/97, RD 9/23, RFE 01/01, Interview last week. Officer took my I-94 during interview, in addition to documents requested in interview letter.
Received approval letter yesterday. Approval notice does not mention when to appear for stamping. Please advise what should i do?

thanx

Congrats. Where was your interview.

Didn\'t they stamp your passport right there. Generally, after the interview, if everything is allright, officer will stamp the passport right away. I went for interview at newark on Thursday. Officer told me that he will hold the case for 60 days for CIA check and then send approval letter. Can you please let us know what did officer tell you when he did not stamp your passport on interview day.
With the approval letter, I beleive you can go to any local INS office for stamping. Go to the office where you went for interview.

demande immigration

hi, je suis un j_h algerien de 29ans ,fonctionnaire aux niveaux du
gouvernorat d\'alger comme contreleur de securité et d\'hygiéne,depuis cinq(05) d\'expirience.......est je veux demandé de classé ma demande parmis les demandes de votre listes,
merçi.

No Title

Dear Mr Demande,

Not sure I follow French ( I presume that is what it is ). Would you be kind enough to post the message in English ? Thank you