I-485 Approved - need help

rg67

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

Thanks in advance to all.

My wife, son and i got I-485's approved on 11/10/2004 (ND 7/16/2003) at VSC. I think the approval notices will be in the mail soon, and I have the following questions and would greatly appreciate your answers.

1. When i try to make infopass, always showing
"At this time, there are no information appointments available for the office in your area. Please try back again later.". I don't know can i walk-in to newark,NJ local office as my residence is Edison.

2. My son who is five years old also got I-485 approval, INS message showing

On November 10, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

I don't know whether my son also need passport stampled or not with us.

3. We are planning to go India in mid of December, Can we go without stamping to India.

1. When i try to make infopass, always showing
"At this time, there are no information appointments available for the office in your area. Please try back again later.". I don't know can i walk-in to newark,NJ local office as my residence is Edison.

A) Try every day, You will get it (Mid nights or Early morning). I am not sure walk-in they will entertrain, Check with the frineds.

2. My son who is five years old also got I-485 approval, INS message showing

On November 10, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

I don't know whether my son also need passport stampled or not with us.

A) You can do her stampping also, but they will not take FP/Signature for him.

3. We are planning to go India in mid of December, Can we go without stamping to India.

A) If you have visa you can travel. But it is better you make stampping before you go to avoid other problems.

All the best

BaSh

Thanks Bash for your help.

To get stamping for my son. Is printed email message enough? as we don't have any approval notice for him.
I want to give try walk-in next wednesday if i receive approval notice by next tuesday.

Try it with you, if not do on other time. When the approval mail comes. If he gets card then you don't have to worry. Card is enough for the travel and other status.

BaSh