I-485 Approved. (ND Jan 2001)

fundoo

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Thanks for all the support you gave during last 3 years. As per AVM, our cases (my & my wife\'s) has been approved as of Jan 26 2002.
Our Details are
PD Sep 1999
Labor Approved : May 2000 (one RFE received)
I-140 Approved Nov 2000
I-485 ND Jan 2001
        FP Feb 5th 2002
        AP Feb 26 2002
I have not received my approval notice, will let you know the stamping experience...

1st EAD : Expiring in March 2002,
2nd EAD: Approved, Not received.
1st AParole: Expired in Feb 2002
2nd AParole: Approved in Dec 2001, not received till date :)) (lost in mail, or may be employer forgot to forward it , u understand)

No Title

One more thing guys, I will be coming to this site to answer some queries. Though I am not an attorney, but believe me last 3 years have taught me quite a bit of Immigration law, and now I am seriously considering taking a Law Degree and becoming Immigration lawyer ...any suggestions :=))

Just kidding. I am smelling FREEDOM.....

Congratulations !!!!

Now you don\'t need the EAD. Make sure your approval notice is not like your EAD and AP (lost in the mail). If you have a lawyer, he will receive the original one, you will receive the coutersy copy. Either one is good enough for the passport stamping (as least in Dallas local INS).

Good luck !!

Ray

Congratulations!

Fundoo,
Congratulations! It is great for you and your spouse! I went to local INS for Finger Print this morning. It took a while for the INS stuff to get my finger print because some of them are too light to be read. How do you find out if your finger print is good or not? Thanks!

Congrats fundoo

Enjoy the feeling maan. And Get used to living without the tension. I am sure you will be visiting this board but with much lesser tension surely. :)
What a difference a day makes!!!!!!!

seebeekay

Congratulations, Fundoo

Myself and srinivinod did the FP on 09-FEB-2002. I am just hoping and praying that I will be able to smell the freedom within the next few days. (ND-16-JAN-2001,FP-09-FEB-2002)

No Title

Thanks Guys...
I know, what a difference a day makes....we were so tense yesterday, because of EAD, my wife could have lost her job....
And for my employer, well...god is great....IT\'s PAYBACK TIME.....
Yes, I do have an attorney and I have also faxed a request for the change of address (no more lost in mail).....

Guys one more thing....may be helpfull...
TSC has a special fax for I-485 employment related only.... 214-767-7654...check-out there site....

Congratulations Fundoo

Congratulations friend. You are the first person on this site that I have seeen where they filed in early 2001 and got their FP notice a year later and actually got their approvals. Looks like it took 3 weeks after your FP to get the approval. Lets see if this becomes a trend.

Fam and Srinivinod, are not too far behind you when they got the FP done. So, lets hope they get approved which could help determine a trend for these kinds of cases.

Also could you please post your info on www.e-nairobi.com/aos

No Title

Ya man,

In last one month (Jan especially) I have made so many efforts to get FP notice....
Called TSC 2 times...every time they told me, it\'s done thru scheduler
Mailed a request
Faxed a request about 5 times....

Hope this helps....

Thanks once again

Congratulations! Did AVM get updated after they receive your FP ?

Congratulations, fundoo. Good to see another old friend coming all the way from I-140 tracker has finalized the process. I have a question for you: after you did your FP, did AVM change from "Your I-485 was received ..., and it\'s taking 240 - 365 days..." to something like "FP result received, we\'ll resume processing your case..."? Or it just went straight from "I-485 recieved..." to "Approved" ?

Thank you and enjoy your freedom.

Congrats!

Maybe it is true that FP is done at the time of adjustment. That is what I got when I called TSC two weeks ago. I hope it happens to everyone who have waited their FP notice for ~ 1 year.

fundoo. Congrats

I only hope I am equally lucky as you are since we both had the FP done during the same time frame. My AVM last checked still recites the same old story.

fam...its nerve wrecking isnt it?

Lets hope we are close. Hopefully our issue of having the FP done ahead of time makes no difference.