I-485 APPROVED July26th WAC-01-116-XXXXX

natasha

Registered Users (C)
Today only we checked the AVM and heard the magic words. Atlast.. we can sleep well.

The details are as given below:-
EB2 (RIR) - India
PD - 01/00
RD - 02/01/2001
ND - 02/27/2001
FP - 04/12/2001 (As scheduled)
EAD & AP - 04/01
Handle : Natasha

Folks with RD 02/01 who are waiting... your approval is coming soon... Just hold on....

CIBA, I would like to take this opportunity to "THANK YOU VERY MUCH". Please accept our appreciation for the wonderful job that you have been doing all these days and are still continuing to do so. Best Wishes Ciba and Good Luck.
Also thanks to all the folks in this forum who have been sharing so much of information. It is really very very helpful.
For past few months this site has been like our guiding force. It is a great site for all the GC aspirants.
Good Luck Ciba and thanks once again.

Thanks to all of you folks too.
Also Best Wishes to all of those who are waiting. Good Luck to you All. May God bless you all.
May all your GC Approvals also come soon. BEST WISHES TO ALL OF YOU.

Debo - Best Wishes to you too. Good Luck.
Debo - As somebody suggested to you in the Forum, we did not check our AVM for 2 days and the next day when we checked our approval has come. So looks like this magic too works.. :)

Thanks once again.

No Title

Natasha I am very happy to hear your approval..Congrats !!
Did u ever talk to IIO during process? and do u know when your FP was moved to system 2 and also when was your case assigned to officer? Thisinfo if u have will be useful to me and all other on board...just to guess how much time it takes after assigning to officer...

No Title

Thanks Debo for the kind words.
No. Unfortunatley I did not talk to IIO and hence I do not know the details of system 2 etc.

Well

Congrats, All I can think is that I should check the AVM everyday and then suddenly stop doing that one fine day.

No Title

Wow, another ND 02/01 approval!!! Congratulations, natasha!

I agree with natasha. Oftentime good news just come unexpectedly.
I remember last year, AVM system did not update cases promptly.
Many folks included me came home one day to find an approval
notice in the mailbox. That was really a nice gift. :)

Thanks for the post, natasha. I am once again happily updating
your entry. Good luck for a great future ahead.

ciba