I-485 Approved for your old friend henrysh!

Congratulations henrysh, old buddy! Your approval gave me...

particular pleasure because of your active presence on this board. I have enjoyed your philosophy in the past and hope you continue to visit this site and help others with your experience. I remember you, Bongo and Bhagwan waiting for your approvals. Now that both you and Bhagwan have gotten approved I hope Bongo gets his approval ASAP also. BTW, I wonder why Bongo has not been posting much lately. He used to post some incisive analysis. Must be busy with his new job. Wish you all luck for the future.

Henrysh, my twin brother!

Your approval brings great hope to me. I am so happy for you, and also for Bhagwan and Bongo.

Good luck.

Yeah, we "three musketeers" got approval in succession

Bongo the Analyst, Henrysh the Noah and Bhagwan, we got it!

I really wish we could have a party so that we can see each other. We have shared the hard time. Let me look at my twin brother Pump to see whether I can find him without introduction :)

When two people share a happiness, they got two happiness;
When two people share a hardship, they got half hardship.

Surely it was fun to get approval together with henrysh and Bongo...

It increased the joy and good feeling to get approval together - I do wish that other fellow waiters too get approvals soon.

approval notice

could u guys check if ur envelopes which contained the Approval notice has any special restriction like
Return service requested or
Do Not forward etc. etc.

Henrysh, a party would be a good idea!

Only that you have to wait for me to get an approval too. I will show up anywhere you want me to. And no, you will not have any trouble recognizing me.

Are you really my TWIN?

Are you also 6 feet high, strong and handsome like I am? :))

Yeah, Pump, the idea of having a party has been conceived for long time. Unfortunately Bongo is not here in Bay Area.

Lets not talk about RFEs

Lets hope nobody gets them. However, RFEs are a way of life. Some people get them based upon the merit of their cases, or some random chance. Call it bad luck, or whatever.

Henerysh, Are you in Santa Rosa?

Henrysh, I know a cool place in China Town

It is called "Empress Pavillion" and is in China Town close to Downtown LA. I love the dim sums that they serve - a huge variety.

Answers to FpGC and Pump

TO FpGC:

Hard to tell. A lot of factors could trigger an RFE, including but not unlimited to insufficient or disqualified documents, lay-off record of companies, scale of companies and even the personal workstyle of INS officers. Some people think an early FP may trigger RFE but as far as we know there\'s no strong evidence to support that. Furthermore, I have not heard any difference on the probability of getting an RFE between before and after FP doing ...

TO Pump:

Yes, I live in Sonoma County, the most beatiful wonderland of the world ... Although I am from LA, that\'s 2 year ago. San Jose is closer to LA than here. So, if the party is arranged in Los Angeles it will be highly inconvenient for me to make it :-(

You in LA? Los Angeles is my favorite city. That\'s my town! If you got driving experience in LA then you\'ll be fearless on road in any other part of America :)