ganshm

Registered Users (C)
This is not my case.

The following message is copied from another immigration forum (bbs.mit.edu):

geez (hehe)
GC approved
(Sun Apr 27 01:47:06 2003)

My I-485 case was approved 2 days ago but my wife's case is
still pending. She filed her application 8 month after mine.
Does anyone know if I can send inquery to the INS to expedite her
case? As I am the primary applicant and both cases should be
approved at the same time.

My ND: 4/28/2002 @CSC

>>Is it 04/28/2002 or 04/28/2001?
>>I don't think it's 04/28/2002 because BCIS is processing >>11/16/2001 cases.

You r not the first one asking this.
It is a 2002 case. I guess INS does not conform to the
time order in my case.

Geez

Congratulation!

It is normal for this approval. We can see everything has special. It can't tell us anything.

I guess stain's bitching and moaning is true! We definitely need to call INS and check!

I am so sorry for the 02-Oct - April guys! :(

Hopefully, the current scenario is thus - They have new IIO's on line and have allocated them new cases from the warehouse as compared to the in house files, which are currently being processed by the IIO's already working on current 485 cases. That way there are two groups of people approving cases, and the approval rate picks up and the back log is reduced drastically!

Cross your fingers you guys!

Unless the lucky guy actually stands out and tells he is approved. I would not believe this. People can say anything as a rumor.
:cool:

This is a continuing trend. A colleague of mine got approved last week with RD/ND of March 2002. He was issued an RFE in March 03 and got approved a few days ago. I dont have the exact case dates but this trend is true, no rumors there...

April May Ref

Coupel of My friends Got RFE .Recd date for one is In April and other has got May rct date...

I don't know the Exact WACs....

I dont buy it

I am sorry. I dont buy that INS is approving 2002 cases. People are definitely mistaking with the year. There are lot of people here who are constantly scaning for approval in INS and they dont detect this. People, please dont make start a rumor. Lets be constructive.

Come on guys.

I posted the message. I am not the guy (Geez) who got approval and I don't think the guy is starting a rumor (below is his follow-up posts). I remembered seeing another 2002 approval several weeks ago.

Do you think INS is indeed strictly following the time sequence? Com'on. In Kashmir's scan many 2002 dates have at least several approvals. Also there's also limitation on the number of cases he can scan (though his limitation is much better than ours due to his programming skills) so he mainly focused on Nov and Dec/2001 cases on a daily basis.

I once heard that some early approvals were due to training (besides age-out). Basically it means that when some senior officers show newly-hired officers how to adjudicate a case, they just pulled one from the stack and went through the process and approved it.

You got to have the same luck as winning superlotto to get your case picked out from the huge piles.

y Ý geez (hehe) “I‘åì’†’ñ“ž: z
: The idea is, this is a pure fluke.
: I have no idea why mine was approved early but it was truely
: a blast.
: Yours will come, soon. I sense INS is actually carrying on with
: the processing.
:

Mine is EB3. But I don't think that matters in I-485.

y Ý tidewater (Œ·‰e) “I‘åì’†’ñ“ž: z
: What is your 140 category, EB2 w/ LC or EB3 w/LC or NIW or EB1?
: Just wanna have some idea. Thanks.
: y Ý geez (hehe) “I‘åì’†’ñ“ž: z
: : You r not the first one asking this.
: : It is a 2002 case. I guess INS does not conform to the
: : time order in my case.

ganshm,

I don't think it is a rumor, it is 2002 cases as so clearly stated in the post. We have heard the same news from multiple sources that April May GC's have been getting approvals. So don't think it is a rumour. A tad bit unfair maybe on the Nov, Dec 02 waiters but what can anyone do?

Good luck to your friend! Hope there are many more approvals on both stacks to follow!