I-485 approved - EB2 NSC

kn12_2000

Registered Users (C)
Our I-485 petitions were approved today - received emails (4 each). Refer signature for case details. This brings to an end a 5 year 4 month journey (12/26/2000 to 04/25/2006) but then, who's counting.... ;)

kn12_2000

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! Can you let us know the LUD changes after RFE. My RFE was recived on 04/14/06. LUD changes on 4-16, 4-17, 4-18. nothing since then! hoping for the best

Please refer my signature. LUDs changed the same days as yours. I got the approval email yesterday. Keep your fingers crossed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulation Kn12_2000. Though mine is Sub LC, Labor PD and I485 RD is around same period as yours. I haven't seen any LUD on my case yet. Hopefully soon it will be approved just like yours.

kn12_2000 said:
Please refer my signature. LUDs changed the same days as yours. I got the approval email yesterday. Keep your fingers crossed.

i know i am going to sound pretty desperate but since my LUD changes are same as urs, can u tell me:
1. If you had a msg change to welcome notice as some have reported on the forum.
2. what time did u get ur e-mail!!!

I did not get a welcome notice (none yet). The LUD changed again today but no change to approval message. I got the approval emails at 5pm EST.

Hi kn12_2000
COngrats!! njoy ur freedom.
I donno when I am going to see that day :(
I got to know yesterday from my senator that my Security Background check is not cleared. Dont know how long I have to wait for the clearance.

PD March 2002
I140,I485 June 2005

Thanks
Pinkie123

kn12_2000 said:

Hello,

We have received the approvals same day. Infact, I have received the actual CARDS yesterday for both. Did you receive it or not?

Received cards yesterday

Hello all,
We received our cards yesterday as well. The only emails we got said "case was approved..." on 4/25 (4 each). No 'Welcome Notice' or 'card ordered' messages. The cards were mailed out on 4/25 itself.

Wishing you all good luck in the long and arduous journey!

kn12_2000

kn12_2000 said:
Hello all,
We received our cards yesterday as well. The only emails we got said "case was approved..." on 4/25 (4 each). No 'Welcome Notice' or 'card ordered' messages. The cards were mailed out on 4/25 itself.

Wishing you all good luck in the long and arduous journey!

kn12_2000

GREAT........... It seems NSC is moving FAST...............