I-485 approved, EAD and AP pending

rashmi_bayarea

Registered Users (C)
I got my I-485 approved today. I filed for EAD and AP extension last month. Does anybody know what happens to those if I-485 is approved in the meanwhile.

Pls share

I got my I-485 approved today. I filed for EAD and AP extension last month. Does anybody know what happens to those if I-485 is approved in the meanwhile.

Pls share

Congradulations.

You don thave to worry about them any more.They might or might not send you the EAD/AP. Even if they send it by chance, you can keep them as a token of love from USCIS :)

By the way, whats your PD?When was your 485 filed?
I am from bayrea as well but mine went o Nebraska.

Congrats on your approval. Do not worry about the EAD and AP. you dont need them. They will be just be cluttering the USCIS database.

token of love

Well, I'll be applying for token of love this week :) hopefully I'll be in the same situation:p

Pls share

I don't know what happens in the meanwhile, but you can trash em once you receive. Meanwhile you can party all night long. CONGRATULATIONS.

If you do not receive EAD/AP, its a profit and will be reported in next year's revenue of USCIS.
Congratulations...Enjoy

congrats!!! Please give all the details before you party.
--Naveen Oshos

Pls share

not really

Congrats!
USCIS will send you th e EAD and AP since you have paid for it.

Back in Jan 2006 I got my GC. Two or three weeks later, bith my wife and I got a letter stating that since we already got the GC, there was no reason to approve an EAD. The leter was denial letter...and still they kept the money. Have to add that the applications for the EAD extensions were accepted days before the GCs got approved...but then after that happens who cares about the EAD?

Pls share

rashmi,
Congratulations on your well deserved 485 approval.
Unfortunately I hate to tell you that your EAD and AP shall now be rejected, and even worse, odds are that they're not going to return the monies to you (but you never know). C'est la vie, and at least you're out of this mess and won't have to shell out mucho dineros for another EAD & AP renewal especially given the steep fee hikes. Good luck and congratulations.