I-485 Approved.......:D

new2bhere

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,

BCIS online Case status says My case has been approved. :D :D
My case has long history, It is AC21 Case. The company filed my 140, no more in business. I switched job before <180 days and started working on EAD. Later, I got a RFE only one the online status, I never received it. Then the online status went to response for RFE received. When I called IIO, I was told, there was a RFE raised on your case later cancelled. This happened some time in Nov'2002.

I changed the job again to another company on Jan'03. I didn't Inform BCIS

Again in 2nd May 2003 I got a RFE for EVL and explanation if I intened to used AC21. Response for this RFE was sent on July 17th (but BCIS status said, they recd on July 25th 2003 *** the important thing is last date to respond my RFE was July24th).

After My 2nd RFE, I applied for a new H1 from my current employer. on that also I got a RFE asking for exact dates I was on H1 and AOS. Later It was approved on first week of July.

Based on my new H1, My wife and kids applied for H4 at Chennai consulate. Fun again, They got a RFE asking for good photographs. Then they got H4, and arrived immediately to US on first week of August. I filed for their 485 on 2nd week of August.

On July 28th i got 2nd FP notice. I complete finger printing on 2nd September. Then, my online status updated to recd results of the fingere print on 10th Sep.

10 mts ago, I checked the online status, It says, Approved......................................:) :)
Waiting for approval notice. For my family there is no staus changed. Alll says recd the 485 appln.

Thanks for all the support by this forum. Wish you all have quick approvals.

Thanks!

My details:

WAC-02-064-5xxxx
Category:EB2
Labour: approved on 03/2001
I-140: approved on 08/2001
I-485: ND: 12/13/2001

I still remember how stressful you were. Glad that things work out just fine for you.
Congratulations! :)

congradulations.
Your experience should be cited as a chapter in a book, titled "How to get green card".