I-485 approved but

CAF

Registered Users (C)
Here is the background for my question:
Our (me and my wife::::my wife is primary applicant) I-485 were pending in NSC when we moved to different location within the same state. and we did change the mailing address with NSC and also send the AR-11. after a week we got reply fron NSC that they have changed our mailing address and more or less week after that I get RFE on the new address I replyed the RFE and after short time on Dec-3-2004 both my and my wife's I-485 got approved. 14 days passed by and nothing in the mail. We called the 1800....#, on 17-Dec and with in four days my wife's I-485 came in the mail and there was little sticker on the I-485 with the new address, first time they sent to the old address and today (12-27-2004) we got two letters from INS one for me and one for my wife, my wife's letter says that we have not receive I-89 for the local office, as soon as we get the I-89 we will start processing you alien card.............But my letter says that your I-485 was approved 12/3/2004 your address has been changed your new alien card may be mailed to you within 12-18 months, we have not received your I-89 from the localoffice pls make an appt with local CIS office to complete the I-89. if you need a copy of the approval notice you will need to file an I-824 application.WHAT SHOULD I DO.........Thank for the help.

I have filled I-485 by my self (no lawyer) plus I have called CIS 1800 # on 17-Dec and you cannot ask for the seconf inquiry befor 30 days...I tried it.

CAF said:
I have filled I-485 by my self (no lawyer) plus I have called CIS 1800 # on 17-Dec and you cannot ask for the seconf inquiry befor 30 days...I tried it.

Get to Senator’s office and they can do as many time as they want :)

Hi, guys I have in chicagoland and my zipcode is 60148....any body know the Senator’s office phone number...thanks

Have any body tried to stamp the passport without approval notice in hand?