Att Mci

Regular LC with I-140 under EB2
I-485 at TSC
RD: 05/99
ND: 06/99
FP: 12/99
Approval Date: 03/28/2001

Passport Stamping:
Passport Stamped at local INS office. Reached office at 8:00am and was out by 9:30am. Both, my wife and I were not asked any questions.

Story of Our cases:
The AVS always said "Case not found" after FPs were taken. We sent faxes to TSC every month after 18 months had elapsed enquiring about our case. We never received any response from TSC. So we decided to contact the state Senator\'s office and within 2 weeks after we faxed them a letter, our case was approved.

Phew!, it is a relief. I have visited this website several times in the last few weeks. Thanks to everybody on this board for sharing your experiences.

No Title

No. We did not have to take the FPs again. I guess the letter to the Senator helped get our files assigned to an office quickly.

No Title

I went to SC stemmons freeway to stamp recently. we went there 5:20am.
8:15 entered inside and had to wait till 2:15pm to get our turn.
how did I get your passport stamp done so quickly? its amazing.
anyway congrats and enjoy.
mazhar

No Title

Congrats ATTMCI. Can u tell me who was your senator ? What I want to know is that whether he belongs to democrats OR republican party ? I am in GC process for 5 yrs and 485 process for 666 days. Pls Help. Thanks in advance.

No Title

Hi ATTMCI. Are you in Texas ? Because, Phil Gramm is from TX. If you are not from TX, then I also can approach to him. I am in Atlanta, GA.Thanks.

No Title

Congradulations. As I am in the same boat would you like to share
with us how you contacted Phil Gramm? Zman

No Title

Attmci, Thanks for the quick response. Phil Gramm is the right
senator for me.
One more question though. I have taken finger prints on
July 8, 2001. Is this a good time for me to contact Phil Gramm?
What did you write in your fax to Phil Gramm?

I will wait for your response before I contact him.

Thanks in advance,
Z man

No Title

You mean July 8, 2000. Anyway, it never hurts to contact the Senator. If your RD/ND is still way past the current processing times, you might want to wait. Use your judgement.

I included my case info and mentioned that my RD/ND was earlier than the current processing times.

Good luck!

No Title

Thanks again. Yes, I meant July 8, 2000. Is it soon for me to
contact the senator?
Could you please tell me what do you mean by
RD/ND? Sorry I am not used to these terms.

Thanks a bunch,
Z man

No Title

I have sent a fax letter to Senator Gramm. How long they take to respond to such letters. Who wil contact me his secretary ?

Thanks in advance