I-485 Approved and Card received

ABE_LINCOLN_FAN

I feel like a liberated slave ...

I thank all of you on this forum for sharing your stories. It was a long
wait. I wish all of you luck, especially those waiting in limbo. I was fortunate
that my wait was short (about 4 years!) and I did not have to go through too many hurdles.

-ABE_LINCOLN_FAN

pls reply

ABE_LINCOLN_FAN said:
I feel like a liberated slave ...

I thank all of you on this forum for sharing your stories. It was a long
wait. I wish all of you luck, especially those waiting in limbo. I was fortunate
that my wait was short (about 4 years!) and I did not have to go through too many hurdles.

-ABE_LINCOLN_FAN

My I 485 got approved on Aug. 16th 2006. But I am not sure if I would be called for biometrics or not. I had my fingerprinting done just 45 days ago but that was just fingerprinting and no picture nor signature was taken from me. So from your experience did you have your biometrics done or u got green card without biometrics (signature and picture).

Hey Guys,

I got the aproval mail on Sept 7, 2006 Next LUD 09/08/06 was that "We order you a new card and it will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready".
My question is if anybody know how long is it take to receive the real card, as I am planning a very important trip to Europe in a very near future.
I heard the trend is within a week or two, but I would like to hear your opinion.
Thanks.

PERM AD 02/13/06
Conc. Filling 765/140/485 on 04/08/06 VSC
I-765 AD 04/24/06
I-140 AD 06/10/06
I-485 after RFE 09/07/06

Congratulations Counting Days:

This is great news. I think you should receive the card within a couple of weeks.

Can you please let me know, if your case was approved by VSC or was your I 485 transferred to another center? Also, is your PD current. I assume you are not from India / China!

Thanks

CountingDays said:
I got the aproval mail on Sept 7, 2006 Next LUD 09/08/06 was that "We order you a new card and it will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready".
My question is if anybody know how long is it take to receive the real card, as I am planning a very important trip to Europe in a very near future.
I heard the trend is within a week or two, but I would like to hear your opinion.
Thanks.

PERM AD 02/13/06
Conc. Filling 765/140/485 on 04/08/06 VSC
I-765 AD 04/24/06
I-140 AD 06/10/06
I-485 after RFE 09/07/06

congrats!!!!

CountingDays, Congratulations on getting GC. Could you please tell me if you're EB1 or EB2 or EB3 and if you are from a retrogressed country?

Thanks

Congratulations Counting Days:

Can you please let me know the date they received your RFE response and the date it got approved? Any LUD changes in between?

My response to RFE was received on 8/15/06, LUD changed 8/24, 8/29.

Thanks