I-485 approved after WOM

pathikb

Registered Users (C)
My I-485 has been finally approved after waiting for 38 months after filing I-485. My case was stuck in name check and after finally going the WOM it got approved on the last working day of last year 12/29/06. My wife got a RFE for medicals as she was not allowed to do TB test in Oct 03 as she was pregnant.

EB2
Priority date: 10/5/01
I140/I-485 concurrently filed: 10/9/03
I-140 AD: 07/04

My name check got stuck for over 38 months and after applying for 4 EAD's and couple of AP's it got approved.

For those who are stuck in name check, it looks like there is no other way to get your permanent residency other than WOM.

Good luck to everyone!!!

Pathik

pathikb said:
My I-485 has been finally approved after waiting for 38 months after filing I-485. My case was stuck in name check and after finally going the WOM it got approved on the last working day of last year 12/29/06. My wife got a RFE for medicals as she was not allowed to do TB test in Oct 03 as she was pregnant.

EB2

My name check got stuck for over 38 months and after applying for 4 EAD's and couple of AP's it got approved.

For those who are stuck in name check, it looks like there is no other way to get your permanent residency other than WOM.

Good luck to everyone!!!

Pathik
Congratulations...Enjoy, good work.

Congratulations!!!

hearty congratulations!!!

I am looking to file WoM too and would love to get your take on your experience when going for it. I will send you a PM. Can you please check?

pathikb said:

EB2

Good luck to everyone!!!

Pathik

Heartiest congratulations for screwing those guys with WOM.
--Naveen Oshos
pathikb said:

EB2

Good luck to everyone!!!

Pathik

Thanks guys. Hey Assur if I remember correctly your I-485 was filed sometime in 03 or 04 right. I had been an active member than visiting the forums frequently but lately just couldn't keep up with it.

Supply_demand. You can post your questions here or can email me at shahpathik@yahoo.com as I don't know if I get a PM or not. Never tried that.

pathikb said:
Thanks guys. Hey Assur if I remember correctly your I-485 was filed sometime in 03 or 04 right. I had been an active member than visiting the forums frequently but lately just couldn't keep up with it.

Supply_demand. You can post your questions here or can email me at shahpathik@yahoo.com as I don't know if I get a PM or not. Never tried that.
You are right, it was December 2004.

it looks like WOM is becoming standard procedure of the i485 processing :(. They shoud include it on the USCIS web site in the description....

pathikb said:
Assur, what happened with your case?
Stuck in: Security Check, DOB/Name Check (All six applications myself & family). Contacted Congressman, Senator, FBI, USCIS but nothing favorable.

Congratulations on Approval (good thing you fought).

pathikb said:

EB2

Good luck to everyone!!!

Pathik

Last edited by a moderator:
help

Hi,
I need some help. If I apply for 485 when my wife is pregnant with waiver does it cause any delay in the EAD for her?

pathikb said:

EB2

Good luck to everyone!!!

Pathik

How Can You Know It Was A Check Name? Did You Received Something? Please I Am Interesting.... Thanks