I 485 approved after interview at SFO

arcinfo

Guys, my 485 was approved after an interview at SFO on 11/7. The passports were stamped immediately. I was out of the building in 25mins. My case details are as follows.

L1A( EBI)
Notice date 11/00
FP done on 04/01
Wife redone on 05/01
Case transferred to SFO 06/19
Interview date 11/7.
Approved on 11/7.

Ciba please update, I am listed on your site as ARC.

Best of luck guys.

No Title

Very nice!

Could you please post a brief synopsis of the interview (questions asked...)? Also did you have a lawyer with you?

Good luck in your new life!

No Title

Actually it was a straigt forward interview. Though, I took my attorney with me, but was just a spectator. The person who interviewd me looked like a senior no nonsense guy. He took our finger prints and after the oath asked for our passports & other IDs. He then verified our names, DOB, address and some routine question like any criminal activity, drugs, terrorism etc. He then asked me about my role in the company and size of the company. Thats all. He then tore off our I-94 and stamped the I-551. He then said the plastic card would be sent within 9 months. Thats all and we were out of the building in 25 mins.

No Title

Ashok,

Thanks for the info! Did he check the employment letter or any other documents?

I am really happy that your wait is over.

Take care!

No Title

Actually, he did not even ask for any documents, but my lawyer at the end of the interview just handed over my employment verification letter, which he just gave a casual glance and filed it.

Thanks for the info

The info was really good. Thanks for sharing and good luck for the rest of your life.

When did you receive the interview notice?

After your case was transferred to SFO, how long did it take for them to schedule your interview?

My case is transferred to Sacramento INS on 10th Oct and I have not heard from them since. Please provide me info. Thanks and congratulations.