I-485 Approved 8/1/00

luigi wang

Hi, folks:
My 485 has been approved yesterday. I got the sweet message last night. This put me sleepless ..
So, the 4 year and 8 month\'s wait is finally over.
Thanks to Mr. Rajiv Khanna for his consulting and this web window of hope.

PD 1/96 --filed LC appl. to NJ
8/98--------LC approved by NY office
1/99--------LC based EB2 I-140 appoved
9/97--------PD, self petitioned NIW
12/97------NIW, I-140 approved
3/18/99----RD, I-485
4/6/99------ND, I-485
2/29/00----FP
7/10/00-----RFE, updated G325 biographic info., letter of employment, W2s.
7/25/00----Noticed recvd RFE
8/1/00-----I-485 approved.

Good luck to you all!

Wang

No Title

Yes,
7/10/00 automatic message said "We sent RFE to you..."
7/25/00 It said " we have received your RFE.. and it will take 90 to 180days to process this kind of case..."
8/1/00 It said " your case has been approved...if you don\'t receive the approval notice, please talk to a IIO..."

VSC is getting better now.

wang

No Title

Hi Wang,
Congrats on your approval
I received my RFE for immunization records, W2, 1999 Tax Form (1040), Employment letter on July 17. Sent the paper work to VSC on July 25. and yesterday the automated meessage changed to " your RFE has been received on Aug 01 and it will take between 90-180 ..."
My details are PD:08/25/97, RD:03/08/99; ND:03/22/99; FP:02/18/00
keping my fingers crossed.
Hi crazyboy and VSC when did your message change in automated message that VSC has received your papers.
Thanx for the info.

No Title

Yesterday the automated meessage changed to " your RFE has been received on Aug 01 and it will take between 90-180 ..." .. My fingers crossed too...

No Title

My attorney sent on 27th July. Reached them on 28th(FedEx Tracking...). As of yesterday message hasn\'t changed.

Good Luck!

No Title

Crazyboy: Within INS it takes 4 or 5 days to sort out and send to the concerned processing officer. Please have patience .. Your are getting there .. perhaps in next few days..

No Title

My response to the RFE was sent back on July 18th and it was acknowledged on July 20th, so far no news. When INS sends an RFE, does that mean the file is with an officer or is the file put back on the shelf and looses its priority?
Please answer.

No Title

Interesting.

This is the first case I know that NIW (which applys for LC waiver)
actually got approved even the LC was actually submitted and in process.

By the way, Did anyone who was granted political asylum (fear of pesecution from homeland) apply for advance parole for visiting his homecountry and get approved from INS?

Comments?

No Title

Hi, Wang:

My case is very similar to yours. Could you please share with us what is the RFE all about? Thanks very much!

xcr

No Title

RFE asked 3 things,
1. Updated G325, or Biographic information, since 485 slept on shelf too long.
2. Current letter of employment, includes salary info and prospect of continued employment. Your manager\'s letter is enough.
3. 3 copies of recent W2 forms, 1999,98 and 97 or last six months\' paystubs.

This looks general for most of RFEs people received so far. Just more paper work....

Good luck!

wang

No Title

My REF asked for
employment letter
1999 W2
1999 tax return
3 most recent pay stubs
updated G325

The lawyer sent it on 07/28/00 and the automsg acknowledged the receipt of the documents today (looked like the message got updated immediately.)

No Title

Glacier Bay:

Are you NIW too? What is you employment letter about?

Thanks in advance.

xcr