I-485 Approved 09/20/2007!!!

romel

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Me and my wife's I-485 is finally approved today. Thanks to this portal and everyone in this forum for valuable advises.

We never received our second FP appointment notices on May 2007. Then I have used my local congressman and called TSC and was able to gett my FP notice appointment on 08/24. I then called TSC and a real nice lady wrote a letter to my wife along with her original FP notice that she never received and she was able to give her FP with my on 08/24.

Good luck to everyone.

Congratulations !!! Njoy. When (what time) did you receive receive the email?

My lawyr left me a vm this morning. Card production email was from 09/19 and the current status is on web site is about I 485 approval and welcome notice.

Received "Welcome notice sent" email

I hope that I am reading/interpreting the email correctly. I have received an email saying the welcome notice mailed.

I hope that I must be all set now and hence consider mine as 9/20/2007 approval as well.

Questions:
- Do I get another email about approval notice?
- Do they do another status update when the card gets mailed out?

Congratulations !!!!! Njoy. I think you will also get approval mail may be tomorrow.

I hope that I am reading/interpreting the email correctly. I have received an email saying the welcome notice mailed.

I hope that I must be all set now and hence consider mine as 9/20/2007 approval as well.

Questions:
- Do I get another email about approval notice?
- Do they do another status update when the card gets mailed out?