I 485 approval notice mailed!

My sister entered into USA with a visa in 1996. Her tourist visa expired. Has two USC children. She just divorced her husband, who had no status like her. My mother is a USC and can petition for her. We don't know if she can petition for her as 1 preference, unmarried daughter, as technically my sister is not married anymore. We live in Arlington, TX and Dallas Office has a DORA program everyone is talking about. A lawyer in Euless told my sister that she could go to DORA and get her green card in 90 days because her overstay will be overlooked. Is that true? I have heard people get detained during interviews so please if anyone has some info share with us. Any info will be highly appreciated. Thanks

I only had two LUDs on my I 485 prior to aprroval 4/10 and 4/11

u mean since u submitted ur application u just have one on 4/10 and one on 4/11. u didn't get anything after ur Fingerprints or upon they received ur application or in other occasions?

Hello oneway
could you please share your country and if you checked you security check status anytime?
Thanks

My sister entered into USA with a visa in 1996. Her tourist visa expired. Has two USC children. She just divorced her husband, who had no status like her. My mother is a USC and can petition for her. We don't know if she can petition for her as 1 preference, unmarried daughter, as technically my sister is not married anymore. We live in Arlington, TX and Dallas Office has a DORA program everyone is talking about. A lawyer in Euless told my sister that she could go to DORA and get her green card in 90 days because her overstay will be overlooked. Is that true? I have heard people get detained during interviews so please if anyone has some info share with us. Any info will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Her case is complex, she better see a lawyer.

Answers

Answers to your queries-

I did check on my NC status by calling TSC in March 2007- they told me that it was pending from October 2006.

I did approach my senator's office which replied saying they could not help in expediting the name check process.

Hi oneway,

Have you received your approval notice yet? Mine was sent out April 11th as well. But still didn't come today.

Answers to your queries-

I did check on my NC status by calling TSC in March 2007- they told me that it was pending from October 2006.

I did approach my senator's office which replied saying they could not help in expediting the name check process.

Family is out of country and I-485 approved

Hi All

Our Green Card was approved March'6. ( for me, my wife and my Son).
My Family is out of country with I-131( Advance Parole).

They are planning to come back by May'12th.

WIll they have any issue to come in using advance parole, which is valid till Dec'2007 ?

I'll appreciate if you have anwer for this.

Also till now they have not mail My Son's CARD yet, what should I do?

Priority date 8/1997
recept date 4/2004
Approval date 3/2007
Thanks

Hi All

Our Green Card was approved March'6. ( for me, my wife and my Son).
My Family is out of country with I-131( Advance Parole).

They are planning to come back by May'12th.

WIll they have any issue to come in using advance parole, which is valid till Dec'2007 ?

I'll appreciate if you have anwer for this.

Also till now they have not mail My Son's CARD yet, what should I do?

Priority date 8/1997
recept date 4/2004
Approval date 3/2007
Thanks

just a question for u, how ur name check got cleared? did u do anything to clear it or it cleared by itself?

just a question for u, how ur name check got cleared? did u do anything to clear it or it cleared by itself?

Not sure, But what I found last June ( while filing EAD enewal) that my SSN was wrong on the application. My law firm informed INS to update that. ( Not sure that was the issue, but I suspect ). After few month I got notice for FP. and then they approve it.