I-485 appoved

desparate GC

Registered Users (C)
Hi, Everyone:

It is finally my turn. I could not believe that my I-485 has been appoved today! This forum has given me a lot of support psychologically. Wish everybody good luck!

ND:05/2002
FP:07/30/2004
AP: 09/20/2004

desparate GC, your ND and FP are exactly same as mine. Could you please give some more details about your approval? Did you follow up with them with a fax, phone etc? How did you know of the approval? Did you get an email or did you get a notice via regular mail and your status did not get uopdated? Eagerly waiting for your reply!! Thanks in advance!! And yes ofcourse, CONGRATULATIONS!! you give me hope!! :)

Hi desparate GC,

Congrats !!! All the best.

Is this your First FP ? Am I right ?

It looks like who ever done recent FP's are getting soon....with the ND of 2002.

BaSh :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
desperate GC,

Congratulations. As my signature should explain, I have the all of the same questions for you as ADDTX.

desparate GC said:
Hi, Everyone:

It is finally my turn. I could not believe that my I-485 has been appoved today! This forum has given me a lot of support psychologically. Wish everybody good luck!

ND:05/2002
FP:07/30/2004
AP: 09/20/2004

Great News!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to see someone get approved with recent FP.

Enjoy your freedom.................

I got the approval email from USCIS last night, was very shocked, could not go to sleep for quite a while. Yes, I just got my first fingerprint done recently. Had a job change (to another state) in April (could not stand the bad boss any longer), send a few faxes for inquiry of my fingerprint( heard nothing from INS since 2002), don't know which one worked, however, got the first FP on July 29th, 2004, appeared early and had it done very smoothly. A week later, INS send me a email, updated my case about the result of FP, case resumed. Then, case update every date with the same damn message until August 26th. Thought I would get a REF because of the job change. Amazingly, got the approval email yesterday. First time feel lucky with INS. God bless everyone, I will certainly remember everyone in this forum and keep you guys updated. Good luck, and don't give up.

Thanks desparate GC for the update. Your case and mine is exctly same even the date uptil which my status was updated is Aug 26, just like you, but I am yet waiting for the magic email!! Anyway, your reply gives me some hope!!