I-485 Application Type

gc_tired_of

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All,

I do have an approved labor under PERM for EB2 category. Current visa bulletin shows that for my country it is Current for EB2 category. Recently my I-140 was applied under premium processing with my I-485.

On my I-485 Part 2 Application Type was checked as option (h) with the explanation of "Concurrent Filing of I-140 Petition and I-485 Application". Additional to that option (a) is checked manually. However on I-485 form it only says that "Check one".

I checked with some other people and in their cases only option (a) is checked for EB2.

My question do you think that options (a) and (h) were checked with an explanation to (h) "Concurrent Filing of I-140 Petition and I-485 Application" would be good for EB2, or not? Or since form says check one; this is not a valid application.

I am aware of that if I get notice for receive for I-485 it is EB2, but I would like to understand the case before waiting 2-3 weeks.

Thanks in advance.

I do have the same case.
Within next week my file will be submitted (my labor is EB2, PERM).
My papers were sent to me for my review and exactly "a" was checked manyually and "h" was checked by system, with concurrent filing explanation.
Folks, this is important for me, is there annyone to advise me on that?
It is next week. :(

I've only reviewed the draft of my I485, only 'a' is checked for application type. Mine is supposed to be EB2 and concurrent filing, and hopefully can be filed in 2 weeks.