I-485 application pending since 2002.

Serge Hayey

Hi guys,
I am in dire need of your suggestions. My name is Serge. Iwas granted an asylum status in 2000. I filled my adjustment of status in 2002 at the NSC. 3years later, I received a letter from thr INS saying that my case has been transferred to TSC. In late 2005 , I received a RFE (request for evidence letter) from TSC requesting that I redo the the fingerprint , Medical exam and also that explain some discrepancies that were in my application (I answered a NA instead of a Yes or NO). My answer to the discrepancies and the requested documents were sent to the TSC in early 2006. As of jul 23 , 2007 my case is still pending. I am really tired and don't know what else to do. I was thinking about bringing this matter to the attention of congressman district (US Representative), but I am sure if the move would help.
WHAT CAN YOU ADVISE TO ME????????
SERGE

I suggest you proceed with getting help from Congressman/Senator. That way you know why your case is pending. And then you can decide your next course of action.

Contacting your Congressman in person might be a good idea, especially since your 485 is pending for 5 years. Good luck!

Hi guys,
I am in dire need of your suggestions. My name is Serge. Iwas granted an asylum status in 2000. I filled my adjustment of status in 2002 at the NSC. 3years later, I received a letter from thr INS saying that my case has been transferred to TSC. In late 2005 , I received a RFE (request for evidence letter) from TSC requesting that I redo the the fingerprint , Medical exam and also that explain some discrepancies that were in my application (I answered a NA instead of a Yes or NO). My answer to the discrepancies and the requested documents were sent to the TSC in early 2006. As of jul 23 , 2007 my case is still pending. I am really tired and don't know what else to do. I was thinking about bringing this matter to the attention of congressman district (US Representative), but I am sure if the move would help.
WHAT CAN YOU ADVISE TO ME????????
SERGE