I-485 Applicants having EAC # within this range seem to be not getting approved....

Aakash28

Registered Users (C)
Experts please suggest what's happening..

From analysing uscis website for I-485 cases I have been able to find out that all the I-485 applicants with EAC # beginning from "EAC0511651.." have not been approved so far at VSC...

Why is that???

I don't think so

I don't buy that.

My EAC EAC050675**** and has been stuck in "Name Check". MY PD is APR'2000 and I-485 RD Dec'2004.

Aakash28 said:
Experts please suggest what's happening..

From analysing uscis website for I-485 cases I have been able to find out that all the I-485 applicants with EAC # beginning from "EAC0511651.." have not been approved so far at VSC...

Why is that???
Not really my EAC # is 05231* has been approved, but dependent's with same EAC # has not been approved yet.

EB1ORAug2005, anandsbr: I am only referring to I-485 Cases with EAC#s beginning from "EAC051165.." - I have looked through all these EACs - I-485s - and none of them have been approved yet...

I would like to see just one I-485 case with EAC # beginning from "EAC0511651.." which have been approved so far.

EAC05XXX means filed in October-November 2005? I have an impression (and it's an impression only) that now they are working on cases filed Aug-Sept 05.

MY is EAC05050XXXX I-485 filled on Dec 04. So, EAC05XXXX - means not only 2005, but some cases filled earlier as mine and anandsbr.
AND who can predict what cases they are working on..... :mad:

michvin said:
EAC05XXX means filed in October-November 2005? I have an impression (and it's an impression only) that now they are working on cases filed Aug-Sept 05.

EAC - VSC
05 - year
XXX - # of day in the fiscal year

ex: EAC05231XXXX VSC, Year 2005, Aug, 22nd

You mean, that in October 2004, they started 2005 fiscal year? And correspondently all cases filled after Oct 1- has EAC 05?
Then, my XXX day doesn't match the day of year (if it 's October 1).

nsch said:
You mean, that in October 2004, they started 2005 fiscal year? And correspondently all cases filled after Oct 1- has EAC 05?
Then, my XXX day doesn't match the day of year (if it 's October 1).

All this makes a lot of sense to me. Case# EAC03054*****. RD 10DEC02. AD ?? ??? ?? :cool:

michvin said:

You might be right - but what i am wondering about is what have they done to the I-485 cases filed during March 2005 - as that's when my case was filed. I have went through almost 1000 EAC #s that came before mine and another 1000 that came after mine - Conclusion was that none of the EAC # pertaining to I-485s have been approved so far.

Just wan't to know what could be the reason??

Just to be more clear - so if my EAC # was - EACxxxxxx1xx1 then I have looked through from EACxxxxxx0xx1 to EACxxxxx2xx1 - Have come across around 100 485 cases - but none have been approved so far.

I too agree with the # principle. Here is what I found. My # is EAC06191xxxxx filed on June 8th, 2006.

EAC - VSC
06 - Year of filing
191 - is the # of days remaining in the calender year (June 8th thru Dec 31st = 191 days)

Aakash28,

BTW...what # series are you seeing as approved?

Thanks

unitednations said:
It is a silly analysis to perform. You don't know what category (eb1, eb2, eb3), and what country of chargeability.

A lot of those cases are probably retrogressed.

As I told in other forums; uscis especially is investigating companies who filed too many labor substitutions. A lot of these are caught in "background checks".

A lawyer in BOS filled too many cases for the same Dominos pizza and now he`s in trouble with USCIS. He filled everybody as a cooker (EB3), inclusive dishwashers, cleaners and delivery drivers. They`re under investigation and on hold.

Last edited by a moderator:
It must be true

It must be true, I saw 2-3 different LUDS on my last H1B approval..

My case details: 485 ND: Sep 2004...EB2/Lab Sub
I am working for same company for last 5 years. Everything is current, waiting for name check result..