I-485 and J1 waiver was approved on the same day

csc109

Registered Users (C)
Ciba and all others in this board, thank you very much. I learn a lot from this discussion group. And especially thanks ciba, the excellent work and so much valuable time. Please update, ciba.
My information is the following:
EB1, China, CSC, WAC-01-072-*****
RD: 12/19/00
ND: 01/09/01
FP done on 02/28/01 (wife) and 03/03/01(myself, principle), scheduled both on 03/09/01. A number started with T on my FP notice, which was received one week later than my wife and son. Son (4 years old) also received FP notice, but discarded.
AD: 05/18/01 together with J1 final Waiver (just heard from AVM)
EAD: my wife applied for EAD on the same day as 485s. Because lack of Signiture card, INS sent it back. Later we reapply again.( ND 02/01, AD 04/30, EAD card received on 05/05)

Hang on there, everyone will get your approval notice soon.

Antigen, Jenniffer Zhang, do not worry too much about your J1 waiver. They will approve your J1 waiver when they need to approve your I485. The J1 waiver time line is the following:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/WebX?50@@.ef3ce99

Jerry (Johnson) Chen, if you did not submit your DOS J waiver recommendation letter and INS CSC receipt notice with your I-485 application materials, just send them as RFE, I think it should be fine.

By the way, according to one person\'s (sorry, I forgot your name) suggestion on this board, about ten days ago, I just sent a inquiry form to INS CSC and asked them to check my son\'s birthdate. He is only 4 years old, but also received his FP notice. They did not reply me. So, I do not know it helps or not. However, If you think that may be a reason to delay your approval, you can try to do it. It will not hurt anythying.

Good luck everyone.

No Title

Hi Baitha,

The child is not required to do FP before 14 years old. It is written on the FP notice. Hope this is help.

Good luck!
-csc109

No Title

Congratulations, csc109! I told you guys that waiver will get
approved before I485, didn\'t I? :)

Thanks for the posting the good news. Please remind me to upload
your message to the Personal Experiences section in case I forget.
Enjoy your freedom.

ciba

No Title

Thanks, Ciba. Of course, everything is exactly the same as what you said. You really helps a lot of people like me. We CSC guys are just so lucky as you are doing fantastic work.

Thanks again, ciba.

csc109

No Title

csc109,

I loaded up your message to the webpage under Individual Cases in
Personal Experiences section for future J1 visa holders. Thanks
for your message.

ciba

No Title

Hi, csc109: I just opened my computer and got your good news. Congratulations!!! It seems things are going like ciba said. Thanks for ciba!

Johnson